TuSimple and Shacman Jointly Create X6000 Driverless Container Truck Fleet
On April 3, TuSimple officially announced its entry into driverless container truck market in Beijing by releasing a video about its testing work of Delong X6000 driverless container truck fleet within a harbor.
On the back of its state-of-art driverless driving technologies, high-speed driverless container trucks have been put into trial operation at a harbor in north China for several months. TuSimple has fully demonstrated its formidable strengths in providing driverless container transport solutions for harbors. “With our technologies, harbors will greatly improve their intelligence level and realize their business transformation,” said Dr. Hao Jianan, COO of Tu Simple.
Due to the fact that harbors are usually in operation for 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Truck drivers usually have to work on shift. With the help of TuSimple driverless technologies, harbors need to no longer worry their shortage of drivers. More importantly, their operation costs will be significantly slashed while their operation efficiency and safety standards will improve considerably.
According to Shacman, all the vehicles in operation are X6000 4x2 container trucks, which have already demonstrated their high maneuverability, accomplishing a host of complex tasks, such as automatic decelerating & braking and barrier identification. Through long-distance controls, real-time positioning, lane assessment, barrier identification, driving plans and controls, Delong X6000 container truck achieves high intelligence level, fully meeting stringent requirements for container transport in ports.
Currently, TuSimple has put five units Delong X6000 in trial operation. By the end of this year, the figure is expected to jump to 25 units. For the next two years, TuSimple and Shacman will jointly carry out massive trial operations of driverless container truck fleet, making full preparation of their commercial operations. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1