Sinotruk Extends Cooperation Agreement with WABCO on ADAS, AMT, EBS, ECAS Tech
Wabco, the leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has extended its strategic cooperation agreement with Sinotruk (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading heavy duty truck manufacturer in China.
Building on more than 30 years of close cooperation, this agreement will leverage Wabco's global capabilities to further support Sinotruk's China and international market development. Sinotruk will adopt a wide range of Wabco's industry-leading technologies. This includes Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Automated Manual Transmission (AMT), Electronic Braking Systems (EBS), and Electronically Controlled Air Suspension Systems (ECAS).
"Wabco's unrivalled global technology leadership in the commercial vehicle industry has provided a strong foundation for it to become a trusted strategic partner of Sinotruk for more than three decades, so we are delighted to extend our strategic cooperation to take advantage of Wabco's advanced driver assistance systems," said Dong Cai, president, Sinotruk. "Our focus is to continuously improve the sophistication of the technology and performance of our trucks to provide enhanced safety and efficiency for our fleet customers and their drivers. Wabco's industry-leading safety, efficiency and connectivity solutions continue to deliver this technology advantage, enabling us to further differentiate and fortify our market leading position."
"This agreement powerfully demonstrates the success of over thirty years of partnership with Sinotruk, a leading manufacturer in China's dynamic and competitive commercial vehicle industry," said Sujie Yu, Wabco president, Asia-Pacific and Business Leader, China. "Signifying the beginning of an exciting new chapter in our relationship, we are honored that Sinotruk continues to place its faith in Wabco's technology and local market intimacy. This partnership will ensure that Sinotruk's commercial vehicles manufactured in China are equipped with the most advanced safety and efficiency technologies. The agreement also demonstrates how we continue to build on WABCO's three pillar strategy of technology leadership, globalisation and excellence in execution to sustain value creation for our customers."
The cooperation between Wabco and Sinotruk dates back to 1983. In 2009, the two parties entered into a multi-year strategic cooperation agreement for Wabco to supply a broad range of products from traditional valves to sophisticated automated manual transmission systems. In 2017, Sinotruk delivered its first batch of 20 intelligent, connected trucks to customers equipped with Wabco's advanced safety and efficiency technologies, including Advanced Emergency Braking System (AEBS), Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), and AMT. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Sitrak Intelligent Construction Truck Makes Its Debut in Tianjin 2019-12-11
- CNHTC: Top Exporter in China’s Heavy Truck Industry for 15 Consecutive Years 2019-12-09
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020 2019-11-29
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- Sinotruk Ranks No. 81 on 2019 WIOT Top 500 2019-11-15
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- CNHTC Delivers 405 Units HOWO T5G Trucks to Deppon Express 2019-09-29
- 25 Units HOWO T7H Trucks Delivered to PetroChina for Operation 2019-09-27
- CNHTC Ranks the First Place in Heavy-duty Truck Export in H1 2019 2019-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September