Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head
United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI), the official distributor of Foton vehicles in the country, introduced the new Energy Super Truck Tractor Head at this year’s Manila International Auto Show held last April 5. Also called the EST Tractor Head for short, the new heavy duty druck is the latest addition to the brand's Blue Energy line up which is comprised of Euro IV compliant trucks that use Cummins diesel technolgy.
Going into the specifics, it is available in either 4x2 or 6x4 models, with each having a a 40- and 60-tonnage cargo carrying capacity respectively. Both variants are powered by a turbocharged inline-6, direct injection Cummins Blue Energy diesel engine capable of producing 2,100 Nm at 1,000 rpm. It is then mated to a 12-speed transsmission with a high-low gear switch. Foton says that the tractor head is able to provide 'optimum performance in carrying big loads' and can be used in mutiple applications.
“We are grateful for the growing number of logistics and transportation sectors for patronizing our brand. Because of their trust, Foton continues to provide the Philippine market with powerful vehicles for their businesses within reach,” said Rommel Sytin, Foton Philippines president.
Apart from a new engine, the EST Tractor Head also features airconditioning, power windows, a desert air filter, airbag seat, full floating tiltable cabin, electric rear-view mirror and a glass lifter.
“Our goal is to bring more powerful, reliable, durable, efficient and clean-operating vehicles through our Blue Energized line-up that suits not only our consumers’ business needs but also to our environment,” added Sytin. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September