Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry
China National VI Emission Standards are expected to take effect on July 1st, 2020. Thus, China’s engine manufacturing industry is set to undergo radical changes in the next few years. As one of China’s leading players in the industry, Dongfeng Cummins has made full preparations. So far, some of its engine products are not only fully in line with China’s National VI Emission Standards, but also achieve higher reliability, higher fuel economy and more powerful performances.
Just two years countdown to the implementation of National VI Emission Standards, Dongfeng Cummins set up a special working team dedicated to developing engines with super durability.
Backed up by its well-connected after-sales networks, Dongfeng Cummins has collected precious operation data from its customers about dozens of its engines which boast a mileage of over one million kilometers. Statistics have indicated that despite their super long mileage, the average fuel consumption of these well-performing engines is still far below the that of their counterparts.
In addition, the number of components on an engine made by Dongfeng Cummins is 20% less than that of its counterparts. With less components, the engine is less likely to experience technical problems and thus enjoys a longer life expectancy.
Inheriting all the strengths of its predecessors, Dongfeng Cummins engine meeting National VI Emission Standards will see a host of improvements in its power cylinders. Besides, it will further reduce the mechanical frictions and boost its heat efficiency. All these measures contribute to improving the engine’s fuel economy.
Both its Fatigue Lab and its Engine Data Analysis Room work closely to provide full support to the highest quality of Dongfeng Cummins’ engine products.
Regular maintenance made by Dongfeng Cummins also ensures the long life expectancy of its engine products. After working for every 20,000 kilometers, its engines are strongly advised to get readjusted with its valve clearance. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine 2018-01-29
- National VI “Tianlongxin” Engines Delivered to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2018-01-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September