Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show
On June 6, the 20th China International Chongqing Auto Industry Fair (also known as 2018 Chongqing Auto Show) officially kicked off. As one of the leading players in Chongqing automobile industry, Qingling brought eight vehicle models on display, including its EV100 truck, EV600 garbage truck, GIGA heavy-duty truck, TAGA pickup, TAGA recreational vehicle, 600P cargo truck with National VI emission standards.
The two new energy vehicles EV100 truck and EV600 truck are independently developed by Qingling.
Targeted at the urban logistic service, EV100 truck is equipped with Isuzu chassis, lithium iron phosphate batteries, and permanent magnetic synchronous electric motor. With its rate and maximum power reaching 60 kw and 100 kw respectively, the truck is able to drive 310 km continuously when working at a constant speed. In addition, it has successfully cut its body weight and achieves higher maneuverability.
With modular design, EV600 garbage truck boasts a loading space of seven cubic meters. Equipped with electric motor and MSB transmission gearbox, the truck’s rate and maximum power reaches 30 kw and 65 kw respectively.
Qingling GIGA made its debut at Shanghai Auto Show in April 2017. In just one year, the vehicle has gained increasing popularity among customers thanks to its high reliability, high energy efficiency, high environmental friendliness, high safety standards and more travel comforts. GIGA dangerous chemical transportation truck and GIGA frozen food transportation truck are equipped with Isuzu 6U and 6W engine respectively. Their collision energy absorbing system, exhaust pipe mounted at the vehicle’s front, and noise reduction technology have greatly sharpened their overall competitiveness in the commercial vehicle market.
TAGA pickup is coated in red color, making it particularly eye-catching. TAGA recreational vehicle is targeted at the fast-growing recreational vehicle market in China. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September