Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers
On June 8, a grand ceremony was held in Chongqing to mark the successful delivery of Qingling’s first batch of new energy vehicles to its customers, including JD, Suyun and Dishangtie.
According to Qingling, the company has developed a number of new energy vehicles, including EV100 cargo truck, EVK100 cargo frozen food transportation truck, EV600 garbage transportation truck, etc.
Take EVK100 truck for example, it is equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries and permanent magnetic synchronous motor. Boasting a maximum power of 110 kw and a maximum torque of 1,000 N.m, the vehicle achieves higher safety standards and more smooth operation. It is able to drive 300 km continuously. In addition, its batteries have a combined capacity of 80.6/96.77 kwh and can be fully recharged in just two hours. Its containers measures 4,170 mm in length, 2,300 mm in width and 2,100 mm in height.
In the next few years, Qingling will continue to strengthen its efforts in developing vehicles with higher intelligence, better connectedness, and lower body weight. By constantly diversifying its product line, the company aims to roll out ten different new energy vehicle models by 2020 to meet the growing demand in urban logistic and urban cleaning markets. By 2022, its hybrid and fuel cell vehicles are also scheduled to hit the road on medium- and long-distance intercity logistic market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October