WABCO Achieves a New annual Record for Customer Awards and Industry Recognition
WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC), a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has received a record 29 awards from customers and industry bodies in China to date for the 2017 performance year.
Demonstrating the value customers place on WABCO’s ability to drive differentiation, innovate game-changing technologies and deliver excellence in execution through deeply-rooted connectivity to this dynamic market, WABCO’s extraordinary performance was commended with top honors from customers for, among other distinctions, quality, delivery, cost-efficiency, seamless collaboration and technology leadership.
In total 24 customer awards were bestowed on WABCO by major Chinese commercial vehicle manufacturers, including the following ‘Top Performance’ awards:
‘Top Supplier’ and ‘Quality’ – Sinotruk Jinan Truck Co., Ltd.
‘Best Supplier’ and ‘CV Strategic Supplier’ – Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co., Ltd.
‘Outstanding Technical Support’ – FAW Group
‘Excellent Supplier,’ ‘Quality Contribution’ and ‘Innovation in Integrated Development’ – Beiben Trucks Group
‘Supplier of the Year: Leading Quality’ – Shaanxi Automobile
‘Top Performing Supplier Quality’ and ‘Win-Win Cooperation’ – Foton Automobile
‘Best Supplier 2017’ – Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd.
Furthermore, a total of five industry awards were also received, including two for innovations that contribute to commercial vehicle fleet safety and efficiency; WABCO’s Trailer Fleet Management System and Trailer Electronic Braking System.
With a local presence established in China for more than two decades, WABCO is continuously introducing advanced vehicle control technologies and fleet management systems in support of local customer ambitions. WABCO uniquely combines localized product development capability and its global technology platforms, supported by the agility, maturity and cost-efficiency of its globally integrated supply chain to serve global and domestic OEMs in the region. Local operations include four world-class factories in China, enabling WABCO to offer optimal localized solutions and service levels that are tailored to the dynamics and specificity of the Chinese market.
“We are deeply honored to have set a new performance record for WABCO in China by achieving 29 prestigious customer and industry awards,” said Sujie Yu, President, WABCO Asia-Pacific and Business Leader, China. “As we continually strive to exceed customer expectations, these awards also powerfully underline the relevance and success of WABCO’s well-established strategies for technology leadership, globalization and excellence in execution to serve their needs.”
“Our passion to sustain differentiation as a leading partner to commercial vehicle manufacturers and fleet operators in China is absolute and we will continue to build on this success by supporting customers with advanced technologies as they seek to address emerging industry domains, including autonomous driving, V2X connectivity and new energy vehicles. We will also augment this technology leadership with industry-leading standards for delivery, quality and service across our integrated supply chain,” added Yu. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- WABCO Shareholders Approve ZF Friedrichshafen Acquisition 2019-07-02
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation 2019-03-01
- WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks 2018-11-12
- Wabco Announces JV in China with FAW Jiefang for CV Safety Products 2018-09-25
- IAA 2018: WABCO to Display Industry's First Electric Trailer Prototype 2018-09-17
- Wabco Launches First Customer Care Center in North America 2018-08-03
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- Sinotruk Extends Cooperation Agreement with WABCO on ADAS, AMT, EBS, ECAS Tech 2018-04-12
- Wabco Stood Out among Other Suppliers to Win Two Awards from Sinotruk 2018-03-15
- Wabco Invests $10 Million in Nikola Motor, Looks to Advance Safety for EV 2017-12-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1