WABCO Achieves a New annual Record for Customer Awards and Industry Recognition
WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC), a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has received a record 29 awards from customers and industry bodies in China to date for the 2017 performance year.
Demonstrating the value customers place on WABCO’s ability to drive differentiation, innovate game-changing technologies and deliver excellence in execution through deeply-rooted connectivity to this dynamic market, WABCO’s extraordinary performance was commended with top honors from customers for, among other distinctions, quality, delivery, cost-efficiency, seamless collaboration and technology leadership.
In total 24 customer awards were bestowed on WABCO by major Chinese commercial vehicle manufacturers, including the following ‘Top Performance’ awards:
‘Top Supplier’ and ‘Quality’ – Sinotruk Jinan Truck Co., Ltd.
‘Best Supplier’ and ‘CV Strategic Supplier’ – Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co., Ltd.
‘Outstanding Technical Support’ – FAW Group
‘Excellent Supplier,’ ‘Quality Contribution’ and ‘Innovation in Integrated Development’ – Beiben Trucks Group
‘Supplier of the Year: Leading Quality’ – Shaanxi Automobile
‘Top Performing Supplier Quality’ and ‘Win-Win Cooperation’ – Foton Automobile
‘Best Supplier 2017’ – Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd.
Furthermore, a total of five industry awards were also received, including two for innovations that contribute to commercial vehicle fleet safety and efficiency; WABCO’s Trailer Fleet Management System and Trailer Electronic Braking System.
With a local presence established in China for more than two decades, WABCO is continuously introducing advanced vehicle control technologies and fleet management systems in support of local customer ambitions. WABCO uniquely combines localized product development capability and its global technology platforms, supported by the agility, maturity and cost-efficiency of its globally integrated supply chain to serve global and domestic OEMs in the region. Local operations include four world-class factories in China, enabling WABCO to offer optimal localized solutions and service levels that are tailored to the dynamics and specificity of the Chinese market.
“We are deeply honored to have set a new performance record for WABCO in China by achieving 29 prestigious customer and industry awards,” said Sujie Yu, President, WABCO Asia-Pacific and Business Leader, China. “As we continually strive to exceed customer expectations, these awards also powerfully underline the relevance and success of WABCO’s well-established strategies for technology leadership, globalization and excellence in execution to serve their needs.”
“Our passion to sustain differentiation as a leading partner to commercial vehicle manufacturers and fleet operators in China is absolute and we will continue to build on this success by supporting customers with advanced technologies as they seek to address emerging industry domains, including autonomous driving, V2X connectivity and new energy vehicles. We will also augment this technology leadership with industry-leading standards for delivery, quality and service across our integrated supply chain,” added Yu. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- WABCO Shareholders Approve ZF Friedrichshafen Acquisition 2019-07-02
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation 2019-03-01
- WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks 2018-11-12
- Wabco Announces JV in China with FAW Jiefang for CV Safety Products 2018-09-25
- IAA 2018: WABCO to Display Industry's First Electric Trailer Prototype 2018-09-17
- Wabco Launches First Customer Care Center in North America 2018-08-03
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- Sinotruk Extends Cooperation Agreement with WABCO on ADAS, AMT, EBS, ECAS Tech 2018-04-12
- Wabco Stood Out among Other Suppliers to Win Two Awards from Sinotruk 2018-03-15
- Wabco Invests $10 Million in Nikola Motor, Looks to Advance Safety for EV 2017-12-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September