Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet
Amazon just bought 100 electric vans from Mercedes-Benz that will be added to its delivery fleet lineup sometime in 2019.
The eVito, made by Mercedes-Benz, is an upcoming transit van aimed at commercial customers, like Amazon. It will be released in 2019, but Mercedes has given a preview of what the vans will look like.
Each eVito has a range of between 62 to 92 miles before it needs to be charged again — and the charge takes about 6 hours. Mercedes has advertised the van as being "less expensive than diesel in the long term," stating that although electric vehicles are initially more expensive than gas-fueled counterparts, the lower cost of electric energy can even that out in the long run.
Amazon is also in the process of testing delivery drones, in an attempt to make some deliveries possible in 30 minutes or less. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Amazon Orders 100,000 Electric Trucks from Rivian 2019-09-29
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 2019-12-11
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 100 Units Xuande E9 Electric Trucks to Shenzhen 2019-03-21
- First Electric Volvo Trucks Delivered to Customers 2019-02-27
- SINOTRUK's Self-driving Electric Trucks Start Mass Operation in Tianjin Port 2019-02-27
- BYD Launches Electric Trucks and Van in Europe 2019-02-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October