Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base
On July 6, 2018, on the occasion of the second anniversary of Linglong Tire listing, the foundation stone laying ceremony of Hubei Linglong Tire, the fourth domestic manufacturing base of Linglong in China, as well as 2018 Linglong Tire global partners conference was successfully held in Jingmen, Hubei Province in China. Nearly 1,000 Linglong’s global partners gathered in Jingmen to witness this great moment of Linglong Tire and took this opportunity to seek further deepening strategic cooperation with Linglong. The related leaders from Chinese petrochemical industry and rubber industry as well as media friends also attended the ceremony to express their best wishes to Linglong Tire.
At the beginning of Chinese 12th five-year plan (from 2011 to 2015), Linglong put forward “3+3” global industrial layout strategy. Within five years, the company has built three domestic manufacturing bases in Zhaoyuan, Dezhou and Liuzhou and its first overseas manufacturing base in Thailand, which could improve Linglong’s global competitiveness comprehensively. In 2017, taking the actual situations into consideration, Linglong adjusted its “3+3” strategy into “5+3”, and intended to build the fourth manufacturing base in Jingmen, which could lay a solid foundation for improving Linglong’s international market competitiveness to a great degree.
Hubei Linglong Tire will cover an area of over 900,000 square meters with planned floor area more than 700,000 square meters. The main products of this manufacturing base will include TBR tire, PCR tire, and OTR etc., with the aim of annual capacity of PCR reaching 12 million units, annual capacity of TBR reaching 2.4 million units, and the annual capacity of OTR reaching 60,000 units. The sales revenue of Hubei Linglong is estimated to reach RMB five billion when this base is built. It is worth pointing out that this manufacturing base will integrate intelligent manufacturing, PLM (product lifecycle management), industrial big data application, high-end brand. This presents another important measure for company to break through regional restriction, focusing on resource integrity, fostering core competitiveness, and it is of great significance for the company to serve customers at zero distance, improve market share and reduce logistics cost.
Linglong Tire will continue take interdisciplinary talent as foundation, innovation as core, premium brand as assistant, high quality sale as kinetic energy, continue to promote the 5 + 3 global industry layout to achieve the strategic goal of developing into a world-class tire enterprise as soon as possible. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
- Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award 2019-10-23
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September