Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service
On July 25, 2018, it came a good news from Uzbekistan. The Uzbekistan tire plant that Linglong Tire provided technical service was completed, which demonstrated that the project construction phase came to an end successfully and Linglong's work at project acceptance phase was also completed successfully.
The Uzbekistan tire plant project is a key one that was driven by both Chinese government and Uzbekistan government. The project was launched on February 1, 2016, with construction cycle up tp 30 months. During the period of technical service on the site, the team of Linglong overcame the shortage of personnel and many other unfavorable factors related to site construction and cross operation of tire debugging and successfully accomplished a series of work like the preliminary technical negotiations, equipment installation guidance, technical training and performance testing, which was highly appraised by the Uzbekistan party and the other partners.
In next period, Linglong Tire will select and build the technical team consisting of elites to finish the subsequent product debugging of 16 tire specifications as per the contract, helping the Uzi plant to achieve the target of the annual capacity of PCR tires reaching 3 million units and the annual capacity of bias tires reaching 200,000 units as soon as possible.
The technology export to Uzbekistan is the first one of Chinese tire industry in Middle East region. Through this technology output, the company will continue to develop and expand its central Asia markets to better realize its target of "going out".
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1