JMC Kairui EV Secures Another 2,000 units’ Bulk Order
On July 26, JMC signed another bulk order of 2,000 units of Kairui EV, which is a new large order after the 3,000 units’ order on May 24 and 2,100 units on June 25. Kairui EV has been well received since its launch and has become the benchmark of light truck EV in China market. With its extraordinary quality and excellent performance, Kairui EV has won several big orders since launch. Before signing the deal, the two parties held discussions on cooperating in new energy vehicle rental business and new logistic services.
The partner is Beijing Meng You Ju De Commerce Service Company. The cooperation between both parties includes the annual purchasing framework agreement of 2,000 units of Kairui EV and the purchasing agreement of the first 500 units. Jin Wenhui, JMC Executive VP signed the agreement on behalf of JMC.
Currently, the automobile industry is at the quick transformation stage of getting electrified, intelligent, Internet connective and shared. JMC is planning several new energy products with forward looking and creative mindset based on its own quality platform and technical accumulation. As the pioneer of JMC new energy light truck, Kairui EV succeeded at the first try, which was a symbol that JMC transformation has shown effect.
And meanwhile, JMCG keeps exploring a way for win-win cooperation. Recently, JMCG has conducted strategic cooperation with CATL, one of the largest auto power battery manufacturers in the world. Both parties agreed to strengthen cooperation in technology, marketing and brand building, so as to complement each other’s advantages. At the same time, both parties committed themselves to exploring efficient and practical cooperation mode, by which each other’s advantages can get displayed, sustainable development and innovation capability shall be improved, and strong core competitiveness will be constructed.
Adapting to the current industrial revolution, and led by the vision of “becoming the best partner of mobility and smart logistics solutions”, JMC concentrates on the technical breakthrough in new energy autos, thus bringing more new products with great performance to consumers and building a gorgeous mobility and smart logistic ecological circle.
Kairui EV has a cargo with a space of 19 cubic meters and delivers impressive powerful performances. It only takes 7.3 seconds for the vehicle to reach a speed of 50 km/h from a standstill. In addition, it can be fully recharged in just one hour, fully meeting the rising demand for greener and more efficient urban logistic services.
Equipped with batteries made by CATL, Kairui EV boasts an enviable continuous driving distance. When operating at a constant speed of 40 km/h, it can drive 400 km continuously.
Kairui EV is also connected to the internet. JMC Intelligent Driving helps the vehicle accurately locate its nearly recharging stations. It can also perform several sophisticated tasks, such as remote control of the vehicle’s doors, automatic diagnosis of the vehicle, driving behavior analysis and vehicle management.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
- JMC Launched New Range into South Africa 2019-06-05
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JMC Rolls Out Kairui 800HP Truck 2019-01-30
- JMC Kaiyun Powerful Edition Awarded as 2018 Recommended logistics Vehicle 2018-11-28
- JMC Weilong Wide body HV5 Coming Off Line and Set to Launch Next Month 2018-10-25
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October