Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
The next generation of the 500 Series Standard Cab models will arrive in November Hino Australia announced today.
First seen at the Tokyo Motor Show in October 2017, the 500 Series Standard Cab FC, FD and FE models will undergo a next generation model change for the Australian market according to the manufacturer.
“The addition of this street smart new truck to the Hino Australia line-up less than two years after the successful launch of the 500 Series Wide Cab models will further expand and improve our product offering in the highly competitive medium duty category,” said Daniel Petrovski, Hino Australia Product Strategy Manager.
“Hino Australia will launch the all-new 500 Series Standard Cab with the most comprehensive active safety package offered by a Japanese manufacturer in the current Australian medium duty category market.”
Petrovski confirmed the 500 Series Standard Cab will feature additional transmission options and offer new power and torque ratings. He expects it will help create a range of driveline solutions designed to deliver the next level of driving performance and fuel efficiency.
“The all-new 500 Series Standard Cab will epitomise the Hino development philosophy of Quality, Durability and Reliability,” he said.
“With an all-new modern interior, we believe the Hino 500 Series Standard Cab will raise the bar for style and occupant comfort amongst the Japanese manufacturers.”
Full Australian specifications and pricing of the all-new 500 Series Standard Cabs FC, FD and FE models will be available in late November 2018 at dealerships nationwide Hino Australia said in a statement.
The 500 Series Standard Cab is a model, according to Petrovski, that has very strong historical significance for the Hino brand. He said the next generation ensures that the FC, FD and FE models continue to play a pivotal role within the Hino product offering.
“These new vehicles are designed to offer a combination of active safety, performance, efficiency comfort and reliability and will set new benchmarks for what Australian customers can expect from a medium duty Japanese truck,” he said. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- GAC Hino Upgraded Truck with ZF 16-speed Transmission Gearbox to Hit the Market 2019-05-08
- GAC Hino Signs a Deal With Major Customers in Tokyo 2019-04-25
- 100 Units GAC Hino 8×4 Concrete Mixers Delivered to Dongguan for Operation 2019-03-01
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018 2019-01-16
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand 2018-10-12
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market 2018-09-29
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August 2018-09-26
- VW's Traton Announces JV for Electrified Trucks with Hino 2018-09-25
- GAC Hino Rolls Out 700 Zhenzhi Truck for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-08-27
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors 2018-04-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September