IAA 2018: Scania Announced No Diesel-Powered Vehicles on Show
The times, they are a changin’ – that seems to be the feeling in Europe where Scania has decided to drop diesel engines at the upcoming IAA show in Germany.
The Swedish truck and bus manufacturer has confirmed its product line-up for the show – telling us all the Scania trucks, coaches and buses on show will be alternatively fuelled.
The full Scania new generation truck range will be on display, including a new plug-in hybrid distribution truck from the brands L-series.
Scania telling us the truck gives distribution haulage transporters the option of covering the distance from suburban warehouse depots in the combustion engine mode while switching to electric propulsion when entering the city centre.
The show will also see five Scania buses and coaches on display and all will have powertrains designed for renewable fuels.
They will include the battery electric Scania Citywide and the LNG-powered Scania Interlink Medium Decker.
Scania will also display a 13-metre Scania Interlink MD with an LNG range of up to 1,000 kilometres.
While visitors will also have the opportunity to experience Scania’s new battery electric bus first-hand on routes around the fair grounds.
Cities are now in the forefront, but all forms of transport will need to adjust to meet the carbon reduction target as set forth in the Paris Agreement.” (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Scania Delivers Its 7000th Trucks in Hongkong 2019-11-22
- Scania Jining Repair Factory Starts Operation 2019-09-12
- Scania Expands Its Presence to Northeast China 2019-04-01
- Scania Unveiled an Entire Range of New Trucks in Thailand 2019-02-28
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand 2019-02-28
- Scania’s New Truck Generation Officially Launched in UAE 2018-11-02
- Scania Delivers Its XT P 370 6×6 Tanker to Fight Forest Fires in Sweden 2018-10-29
- IAA 2018: Scania to Present New Plug-in Hybrid Truck 2018-09-17
- Scania Sets to Launch Its Own China Truck Factory As Ownership Rules Eased 2018-08-21
- Scania Wins Latest 1,000 Point Test for the Second Year in Succession 2018-02-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September