Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
We wouldn’t recommend you buy a new truck in 2018 that doesn’t have the best safety features, one of the most effective being a reverse camera.
Now comes confirmation that by the middle of next year every Hino truck sold in Australia will come with the reversing tech as standard.
Confirmed this afternoon by the big-selling Japanese truck and bus brand, the standard fitment of a reverse camera across Hino’s truck range is believed to be a first in the Aussie market.
First introduced as standard equipment on the Hino 300 Series in 2016, then the 500 Series Wide Cab the following year, the next Hino product to boast a camera system will be the soon to arrive Hino 500 Series Standard Cab.
That new offering has been confirmed for a November arrival in dealerships, we’ll bring you final pricing and specification details for the new Hino model when they are supplied to us.
Daniel Petrovski, Hino Australia’s Manager of Product Strategy, also confirming the 700 Series will then get a reverse camera as standard from early next year.
“Drivers will benefit from almost 360-degree vision for improved safety when manoeuvring so they can see and hear what is happening behind them when reversing, loading and unloading.
“This is in addition to the already exceptional vision provided by the combination of generously sized windscreens, large electronically adjustable heated mirrors and convex spotter mirrors which are standard on every Hino truck.” (www.chinatrucks.com)
- GAC Hino Upgraded Truck with ZF 16-speed Transmission Gearbox to Hit the Market 2019-05-08
- GAC Hino Signs a Deal With Major Customers in Tokyo 2019-04-25
- 100 Units GAC Hino 8×4 Concrete Mixers Delivered to Dongguan for Operation 2019-03-01
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018 2019-01-16
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand 2018-10-12
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August 2018-09-26
- VW's Traton Announces JV for Electrified Trucks with Hino 2018-09-25
- GAC Hino Rolls Out 700 Zhenzhi Truck for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-08-27
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia 2018-08-03
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors 2018-04-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September