Great Wall to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 200,000 Units in 2020
From January to August this year, Great Wall Motors Company Limited (hereafter referred to as Great Wall) sold 84,486 units pickups. With its market share reaching 30.2%, Great Wall has been ranking the first place in China’s pickup market for the past twenty consecutive years.
According to Great Wall, it aims to increase its annual sales volume of pickups to 200,000 units in 2020. To achieve such an ambitious goal, it has laid out mid- and long-term strategic plans and has been strengthening its efforts in such areas as product design, manufacturing, marketing, after-sales service, overseas market exploration.
Currently, Great Wall has built its production bases in both Baoding and Chongqing. While continuing to increase its production capacity in Baoding, it plans to put its production base with the state-of-art technologies in Chongqing into operation in 2019. By then, the company’s annual production volume is expected to jump to 400,000 units.
Currently, China’s pickup market is at a critical moment as pickups are becoming increasingly customized with electric power, internet-connectedness and multi-functionalities.
As one of the fist products of Great Wall Wingle 7 is recognized as China’s first internet-connected pickup. With internet access, the vehicle is able to provide a host of online services for customers. In addition, it achieves higher level of intelligence and driver-friendliness.
Thanks to its new hydraulic suspension and sound-proof technology, etc., Great Wall Wingle 7 is far superior to its counterparts in NVH control.
Equipped with six safety airbags, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), automatic fuel cutoff in collision, emergency braking, Great Wall Wingle 7 boasts extremely competitive active and passive safety standards.
With its spare parts supplied by such globally renowned brands as Bosch, Continental, Autoliv, Borgwarner and ContiTech, Great Wall is set to enter over 100 countries and regions across the globe. By 2025, the company aims to have its export volume and domestic sales reach the same level. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
- Great Wall Wingle 7EV Makes Its Debut 2019-09-16
- Great Wall Motor's Intelligent Factory to Start Operation 2019-08-30
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China 2019-03-29
- Great Wall Motors Eyes Global Expansion to Remedy the Slowdown in Chinese Market 2019-03-28
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- Greatwall Remains the Top Performer in Pickup Truck Sales for 21 Years 2019-01-30
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup 2018-11-27
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks 2018-10-12
- Great Wall Introduced a new Powerful Pickup: Wingle 7 2018-07-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September