Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
Hino continues to get even closer to its customers in Kenya in a bid to improve their experience.
That is why Hino Executive Vice-President Satoru Mori visited the country for four days (from September 28 to October) 2 to meet and engage with local customers of the brand.
Mr Mori listened to what Kenyan buyers of Hino trucks and buses really want – and took that information back to Japan where the brand is a top performer.
IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE IN JAPAN
For more than 40 years, Hino has consistently maintained the highest market share in Japan for medium duty and heavy duty trucks.
Year by year, it has also been growing its share of the light duty trucks in that market.
Overall, when combined with the Toyota Dyna’s market share, Hino is number one in the total trucks range.
The Japanese market is extremely demanding. Customers demand high levels of product quality and service.
In spite of this demand, Hino has managed to satisfy customers, winning the largest market share.
Hino’s impressive performance in the Japanese market is due to the reliability of the company’s product and its dealers’ expansive service network in Japan.
GROWING TOGETHER WITH CUSTOMERS IN KENYA
In Kenya, the truck and bus firm is growing together with its customers through Hino’s total support philosophy.
The visit by Hino executive vice president to Kenya is part of this drive to give customers total support – by listening to what they really want.
Hino division is the heavy commercial division of Toyota Kenya and represents the Toyota Group in the global market for trucks and buses.
HINO MODEL RANGE IN KENYA
Hino has the entire model range from light duty to medium duty and heavy duty.
The Hino light duty trucks are known as Hino 300 series. Hino medium duty trucks belong to Hino 500 series while Hino heavy duty trucks are known as Hino 700 series.
The models already introduced in Kenya are the Hino 300 series and Hino 500 series.
Being a Toyota Group company, Hino Kenya has countrywide representation across the elaborate Toyota Kenya network.
The Hino Kenya head office is located in South C, Nairobi and it also has a dedicated branch at Ngong Road Toyota, Nairobi.
Hino Kenya’s business development consultants are available in all Toyota Kenya outlets across the country. Hino Kenya has five dealers with a vibrant sales force, ready to serve.
HINO AND FUEL ECONOMY
Hino Kenya has taken a lot of time in researching and utilising technologies that ensure that fuel consumption by the vehicle is minimal while still maximizing on its power output.
PARTS, SERVICE AND SUPPORT
Aftersales support is vital for the prosperity of the business.
Hino Kenya does not accept any downtime on the part of our customers’ vehicles.
At Hino Kenya, the philosophy is “Customers’ Business First” and they strive to ensure that parts are readily available across the country.
Hino Kenya has a well-trained team that services vehicles across its vast branch network.
As for the parts, one can access Hino genuine parts and services at any Hino Kenya branch.
Hino Kenya offers eco drive training to customers which reduces the vehicle’s running costs and enhances fuel economy.
In addition to that, eco drive training also addresses the following:
Driver Attitude change.
Driving to save fuel: drivers improve by between 15 to 35 percent on fuel saving which greatly reduces the vehicle running costs
Driving to achieve lower maintenance costs.
Driving to increase the service life of the vehicle. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- GAC Hino Upgraded Truck with ZF 16-speed Transmission Gearbox to Hit the Market 2019-05-08
- GAC Hino Signs a Deal With Major Customers in Tokyo 2019-04-25
- 100 Units GAC Hino 8×4 Concrete Mixers Delivered to Dongguan for Operation 2019-03-01
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018 2019-01-16
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market 2018-09-29
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August 2018-09-26
- VW's Traton Announces JV for Electrified Trucks with Hino 2018-09-25
- GAC Hino Rolls Out 700 Zhenzhi Truck for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-08-27
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia 2018-08-03
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors 2018-04-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September