JMC Weilong Wide body HV5 Coming Off Line and Set to Launch Next Month
The newly launched Ford Trucks’ F-MAX has been awarded the prestigious 2019 International Truck of the Year at the IAA Commercial Vehicles 2018 event in Hannover. One month later, JMC Weilong HV5 rolls off the production line in Nanchang, China and is set to launch on November 15.
Seen from the picture, many people found at their very first sight that the two vehicles look very similar in appearance. In fact, JMC Weilong HV5 has the core technology of F-Max and is a Chinese version of F-Max. The name of HV5 stands respectively for “hero” and “victory” while the number 5 indicates the plaform it based on.
Powered by Ford engine, JMC Weilong HV5 generates a massive 470PS horsepower and offers an expanded range of torques for various applications.
Highlight was given in particular to cab interior space including wide body, double sleeper, flat floor design for long distance travel. The cab is 2.13m high measuring inside and has a storage compartment of 1033L, equalling to two boots in space. Other equipments include full LCD instrument, automatic air conditioning system, one-button start, central control 8-inch Bluetooth screen, 220V+12V power supply and so on. Another feature is its multi-functional double sleeper design. The sleeper can be locked vertically on the rear panel so that it can free up more cab space. The 800mm wide sleeper has China’s first angle adjustment function, and a flexible meal table as an option.
With regard to active safety technology, JMC Weilong HV5 features LDWS lane departure warning, FCW front collision warning, IHC automatic far and near light switching, TSR speed Limit Sign Recognition and DDWS anti-fatigue driving system. Among which, the later three rarely appeared on heavy-duty vehicles in China, on this part, the launch of JMC Weilong HV5 will be to the benefits of the entire China in safety. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
- JMC Launched New Range into South Africa 2019-06-05
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JMC Rolls Out Kairui 800HP Truck 2019-01-30
- JMC Kaiyun Powerful Edition Awarded as 2018 Recommended logistics Vehicle 2018-11-28
- JMC Kairui EV Secures Another 2,000 units’ Bulk Order 2018-08-01
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September