Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 395 Chenglong H7 Trucks from Shenzhen
On October 25, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor successfully secured an order of 395 units Chenglong H7 trucks for transporting construction wastes from Shenzhen customers.
On the same day, nearly 100 representatives of truck operators in Shenzhen paid a special visit to Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s production base.
Just put into operation not long ago, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s production base boasts a host of advanced production facilities and is able to roll out 100,000 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks each year.
In response to the government’s call for greener development, Shenzhen truck operators have made requirements that trucks must meet National VI Emission Standards and be equipped with DPF before entering Shenzhen. In addition, the vehicle’s container must be no more than 5.6 meters in length, 2.3 meters in width and 0.9 meters in height. That is to say, its volume cannot exceed 11.6 cubic meters.
Chenglong H7 8×4 truck for transporting construction wastes fully meets all the requirements of its customers from Shenzhen and is set to deliver safer, greener, more reliable and more intelligent performances for its customers.
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
- 50 Units Chenglong H5 Logistic Vehicles Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-04-18
- Chenglong H7 with Yuchai YC6K Gas Engines Enter Hainan for Operation 2019-04-12
- Chenglong L2 Electric Vehicle Ushers a New Era for Urban Logistic Services 2019-01-11
- Chenglong H7 2019 Truck Makes its Debut in Shanghai 2019-01-07
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Debuts New Products at China-ASEAN Auto Expo 2018-09-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September