JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
On Nov.2nd, the Eighth China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition kicked off in Cotai Expo, the Venetian Macau, China. The automobile brands from all over the world staged themselves with their main products. As the backbone force of Chinese brands, JAC brought its advanced new energy products and the high-end products to the exhibition, so as to look forward to the green life, enjoy the high-end car life, and share the achievements resulted from the 'advanced energy saving technologies, new energy technologies and intelligent connected technologies'with the customers.
As the people's consciousness-raising of environmental protection, new energy vehicles have gradually entered thousands of households, and the major automobile companies'new trends have naturally become the focus in the auto show. At this auto show, JAC brought new energy products covering commercial vehicles and passenger cars, providing consumers with new solutions for green logistics and green travel.
As a representative of new energy commercial vehicles, JAC is committed to creating professional, efficient and energy-saving logistics products, leading the new normal of green logistics. At the auto show, JAC exhibited the main research and development achievements of its pure electric logistics light trucks - i series products. The i3 electric mini truck has a top speed of 80km/h, equipped with an energy recovery system; i3 can effectively extend the cruising range. As a new energy vehicle, the i3 is featured with a quiet start and fast acceleration, and it will cost only 7.4 seconds from 0-50km/h, through the cloud control system, i3 can achieve security monitoring, 'multi-power'control, energy management and so on.
The i5 electric light truck integrates the superior resources of the top R&D platforms of JAC light-duty trucks and JAC Pure Electric Vehicle. It adopts lithium iron phosphate battery, which has the advantages of higher safety performance, longer life, good low temperature performance, light weight and environmental protection. It adopts permanent magnet synchronous motor with peak power of 130kW, which brings the highest speed to over 90km/h, and the excellent performance of 0-50km/h acceleration time less than 15s. It can support 180km endurance mileage, and the 30% maximum climbing degree can easily face the test of various steep slopes. At the same time, in order to meet the distribution of urban logistics branch lines, i5 adopts honeycomb panel light-weight cargo compartment with the volume of 14 cubic meters. The exhibited i5 is JAC right-hand electric light-duty truck, which will more specifically meet the demands of Hong Kong, Macao and Southeast Asia customers.
N series high-end light trucks are JAC's latest world-class light truck products built on the new platform, aiming at the world's high-end logistics market demand, integrating global resources, integrating today's international leading design concepts and the most advanced technology platform. It inherits JAC's professional chassis and humanized design of and adopts the full coverage interior and car design concept to enhance the driving and riding comfort. In terms of safety, as the first light truck product in China through crash test, the N series high-end light truck adopts the latest international Bosch ABS+EBD, which brings higher driving protection. JAC right-hand Euro 6 light truck in this auto show will be upgraded with high standards, and the greener environmental protection concept will directly impact the international market including Hong Kong and Macao markets, so that global consumers can feel the speed and strength of JAC in the process of internationalization.
JAC T8, which is positioned in the 'SUV-class Intelligent Super Pickup', combines the latest design elements of the JAC Italy& Japan Design Center to create a comfortable SUV-class enjoyment. The 3090mm wheelbase provides the rider with a spacious and comfortable space. The 2.0L CTI diesel engine from European technology has an output of 102kW, which provides the driver and passengers with smooth power, which is superior to the same class 7.5Ls fuel Consumption of 100-kilometer, which make it becomes the first choice for fuel-efficient pickups. At the same time, JAC T8 is equipped with the 'J-ConNet2.0' car network intelligent system exclusively for pickups. It has core functions such as remote diagnosis, remote vehicle control, remote upgrade and networking service, and is designed with passenger car collision standards and provides comprehensive security protection for passengers. With the huge product advantages of 'Super Strong, Super Power, Super Intelligent, Super Security', JAC T8 was launched in the Chengdu Auto Show on August 31, 2018. The order has exceeded 2,000 units in only 20 days.
With the help of the Macau Motor Show platform, JAC demonstrates its determination and sincerity to the consumers in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and Southeast Asia, and assists JAC to explore more international markets. At present, JAC has exported more than 600,000 vehicles worldwide, covering the marketing networks of more than 130 countries and regions in South America, Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Southwest Asia and Eastern Europe, building more than 700 marketing service outlets worldwide and establishing 19 overseas KD plants. From January to September 2018, JAC achieved an export of 656.47 million units, ranking the third in the overall export ranks and continuing to maintain its leading position in the export market.
Mr. Zhang Jihui, deputy director of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council, and Mr. Wang Ruihua, deputy director of the Equipment Industry Department of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and other leaders of the Ministry of Commerce visited JAC booth for visit and guidance.
The Macau Motor Show is an important bridge for connecting China's own brands with Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions, Southeast Asia, and Portuguese-speaking countries and regions'. JAC will use this platform to bring more and more latest research and development results and the most abundant products to consumers. Let Macao and even the global consumers see the development and progress of JAC and let more consumers share the development achievements of JAC, and jointly open the future of smart, environmentally friendly and energy-saving car life with JAC ! "The relevant person in charge of JAC said. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September