Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line
On October 5, representatives from Beiben and senior officials from relative enterprises gathered in the Technology Center Institute to celebrate the milestone of the 1st Beiben new engery prototype rolling off the production line.
According to Beiben, the new energy vehicle is equipped with some additional equipments like BESTAR Vehicle intelligent system, CAN Fault self-diagnosis, low-speed alarm and Advanced Driver Assistant Systems except for the basic cruise control and multi-function steering wheel. The power system fitted on the vehicle is consisted of permanent-magnet synchronous motor +4-speed AMT transmission+single reduction axle of Beiben’s own, so as to deliver a high efficiency, eco-friendly emission and intelligent connectivity. To this sense, we’d say it is indeed an intelligent truck.
Beiben has taken their efforts to develop new energy vehicles since August, 2018, aiming at improve its competition and revenue this year. Thanks to their great effors, the first vehicle got started to be assemblied on October 8 at the Product Verification Center and the assembly was not completed until October 20. Following then, a series of comprehensive tests and adjustment were performed on the whole vehicle. And on October 4, Beiben welcome the day when the first new energy prototype rolled off its production line.
The rolling off of Beiben’s first new energy prototype signifies not only the initial achievement Beiben has made in new energy development, but also a firm step taken forward towards sustainable development. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
- Beiben Fire-fighting Truck Delivered to South Africa for Operation 2018-12-07
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Displayed at Hohhot New Energy Vehicle Summit 2018-10-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September