WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks
WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC) ( www.wabco-auto.com ), the leading global supplier of braking control systems and other advanced technologies that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has entered a long-term agreement with Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles. Under this latest supply agreement with Hyundai, WABCO will furnish the manufacturer with a broad portfolio of its advanced technologies to support series production of Hyundai’s new medium-duty trucks.
As part of the multi-year agreement, WABCO will equip Hyundai’s range of medium-duty trucks with electronic braking systems (EBS), anti-lock braking systems (ABS), electronic stability control (ESC) and electronically controlled air suspension (ECAS) systems as well as air processing units (APU). WABCO will also become the first supplier to equip Hyundai with EBS and integrated pedal units (IPU) for its medium-duty trucks. WABCO’s light-weight and robust IPUs require less maintenance time and help reduce costs over conventional units.
“Following closely on our contract in July to supply Hyundai Motor Company with WABCO’s breakthrough MAXXTM single-piston air disc brakes for the new truck series, this latest agreement further validates the strength of our relationship with this leading manufacturer, and ensures that their new medium-duty trucks are equipped with the most advanced safety and efficiency technologies,” said Sujie Yu, WABCO President APAC.
“While Hyundai continues to place its faith in WABCO’s technology and our intimate knowledge of the local market dynamics, this agreement also bolsters WABCO’s three pillar strategy of technology leadership, globalization and excellence in execution to sustain value creation for our customers,” added Hyung Keun Ji, WABCO Korea Business Leader. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- WABCO Shareholders Approve ZF Friedrichshafen Acquisition 2019-07-02
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation 2019-03-01
- Wabco Announces JV in China with FAW Jiefang for CV Safety Products 2018-09-25
- IAA 2018: WABCO to Display Industry's First Electric Trailer Prototype 2018-09-17
- Wabco Launches First Customer Care Center in North America 2018-08-03
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- WABCO Achieves a New annual Record for Customer Awards and Industry Recognition 2018-06-15
- Sinotruk Extends Cooperation Agreement with WABCO on ADAS, AMT, EBS, ECAS Tech 2018-04-12
- Wabco Stood Out among Other Suppliers to Win Two Awards from Sinotruk 2018-03-15
- Wabco Invests $10 Million in Nikola Motor, Looks to Advance Safety for EV 2017-12-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1