Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup
The Chinese giant has announced the launch of its new flagship pickup truck Wingle 7 on November 22 in Yunnan province. As one of the major strategic products of Great Wall in the next three years, WINGLE 7 has a uniquely eye-catching design and a powerful driveline. Moreover, it achieves much higher standards and has become more integrated with the internet.
Premiere of new items held in September this year. Pickup Wingle 7 got a massive front bumper, an enlarged grille in hexagonal shape and different headlights with integrated daytime running lights on the LED-matrix.
Equipped with an intelligent voice exchange system which was jointly developed by Great Wall and IFLYTEK, WINGLE 7 offers brand new driving experience for drivers and ushers an exciting era for pickups.
With an equally fashionable and comfortable interior, WINGLE 7 has successfully lowered its noise level to just 45 dB. It creates an extremely quiet driving environment for drivers.
Equipped with GW4D20D engine, WINGLE 7 is able to generate a maximum power of 143PS (105kW) and a maximum torque of 135 N.m/1,400-2,800rpm. Together with its six-speed manually controlled transmission gearbox, the truck only consumes 7.6 liter of fuel for every 100 km.
As the leading player in China’s pickup market, Great Wall has made numerous improvements on WINGLE 7. With such advanced technologies as vehicle camera, vehicle radar, TPMS, BOSCH’s ninth generation ESP, HHC, BA, safety airbags, CCS, reinforced body structure, the pickup is set to make big splashes in China’s pickup market.
Having been called a multi-tasker, WINGLE 7 can be readily adapted for family travel, urban transportation and various other purposes.
The saloon model has got more comfortable seats for driver and front passenger, also changed the front panel, the steering wheel has four spokes, and the multimedia system has a different control unit climate control and “floating” touchscreen.
The novelty is available in two versions: standard and extended. Also, buyers will offer a cargo version of the SUV called the Wingle 7 Champion, which will differ in interior trim, 18-inch wheels and a rich set of options.
Under the hood, flagship installed a 2.0-liter diesel unit GW4D20D performance 143 BHP engine is Couple to a 6-speed manual transmission. Drive — full. Cost Great Wall Wingle in China 7 ranges from 95 to 117 800 800 yuan (13 800 to 16 $ 900). (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
- Great Wall Wingle 7EV Makes Its Debut 2019-09-16
- Great Wall Motor's Intelligent Factory to Start Operation 2019-08-30
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China 2019-03-29
- Great Wall Motors Eyes Global Expansion to Remedy the Slowdown in Chinese Market 2019-03-28
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- Greatwall Remains the Top Performer in Pickup Truck Sales for 21 Years 2019-01-30
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks 2018-10-12
- Great Wall to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 200,000 Units in 2020 2018-10-09
- Great Wall Introduced a new Powerful Pickup: Wingle 7 2018-07-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September