Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019
1. Foton Ollin TS Urban Logistic Light Truck
Power：New 4JB1 Engine
On November 19, Foton Ollin TS urban logistic light truck made its debut in Qingdao. Equipped with WLY transmission gearbox, AAM rear axle and 4JB1 engine, the truck has increased its power from 81 kw to 88 kw. In addition, it has improved its torque by 20%, making it more adaptable to various urban traffic conditions.
Also worth mentioning is that the truck is mounted with an air-cut brake, ABS, a larger clutch, bigger braking pads, ACC, AEBS, LDW and tyre monitoring system, all of which help the vehicle achieve higher safety standards.
2. JAC Shuailing Light Truck
Power：Cummins(2.8L or 3.8L)
JAC Shuailing light truck is particularly targeted at the urban logistic market. Equipped with Cummins 2.8L engine, the truck boasts a maximum power of 110 kW and a maximum torque of 360 N.m.
To meet customers’ rising demands, the truck can be also mounted with Cummins 3.8L engine.
3. JMC Kaiyun Light Truck
Power：ISUZU 4JB1、JMC Tengbao 3.0 Engine
JMC Kaiyun light truck enjoys great popularity in the market. Equipped with ISUZU 4JB1 engine, the truck only consumes 8 liters of gasoline for every 100 kilometers. Delivering 116 horsepower, it fully meets logistic demands in urban areas.
In addition, Kaiyun mounted with Tengbao 3.0 engine is available. Boasting a maximum power of 95 kw (130 horsepower), the truck achieves a maximum torque of 340 N.m.
4. Dongfeng Captain K6 Light Truck
Horsepower：Up to 150hp
Dongfeng Captain K6 light truck is equipped with ZD30 engine, FAST six-speed double-cone synchronizer and Dana rear axle. Delivering 150 horsepower and a torque of 370 N.m, the truck has further cut its weight.
Mounted with a cargo tank measuring 4,170mm×2,430mm×2,300mm, the truck boasts a space of 22 cubic meters and a competitive loading capacity.
5. CNHTC HOWO Tongshuai and Hanjiang Light Trucks
Power：Cummins ISF3.8 Engine with National VI Emission Standard
In 2019, CNHTC chiefly focus on marketing HOWO Tongshuai and Hanjiang light trucks. With National VI Emission Standards, both vehicles are targeted at the high-end urban logistic market.
HOWO Tongshuai light truck is equipped with a brand new driver’s cockpit, Cummins ISF3.8 engine with National VI Emission Standards. It boasts a maximum power of 154 horsepower. Thanks to its 10-speed transmission gearbox, the truck achieves higher stability during its operation.
6. FAW Jiefang J6F Light Truck
Power：Dachai CA4DD1-16E6 Engine
Equipped with Dachai CA4DD1-16E6 engine, FAW Jiefang J6F light truck is able to deliver 160 horsepower and fully meets National VI Emission Standards. Its WLY six-speed 6G55 transmission gearbox with an aluminum casing and its 325H axle with a speed ratio of 4.333 help the vehicle achieve higher efficiency in the logistic market.
Upon the customers special requirements, the truck can be also mounted with Dachai CA4DH1-18E6 engine or Weichai WP3NQ160E61 engine, etc.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September