Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019
1. Foton Ollin TS Urban Logistic Light Truck
Power：New 4JB1 Engine
On November 19, Foton Ollin TS urban logistic light truck made its debut in Qingdao. Equipped with WLY transmission gearbox, AAM rear axle and 4JB1 engine, the truck has increased its power from 81 kw to 88 kw. In addition, it has improved its torque by 20%, making it more adaptable to various urban traffic conditions.
Also worth mentioning is that the truck is mounted with an air-cut brake, ABS, a larger clutch, bigger braking pads, ACC, AEBS, LDW and tyre monitoring system, all of which help the vehicle achieve higher safety standards.
2. JAC Shuailing Light Truck
Power：Cummins(2.8L or 3.8L)
JAC Shuailing light truck is particularly targeted at the urban logistic market. Equipped with Cummins 2.8L engine, the truck boasts a maximum power of 110 kW and a maximum torque of 360 N.m.
To meet customers’ rising demands, the truck can be also mounted with Cummins 3.8L engine.
3. JMC Kaiyun Light Truck
Power：ISUZU 4JB1、JMC Tengbao 3.0 Engine
JMC Kaiyun light truck enjoys great popularity in the market. Equipped with ISUZU 4JB1 engine, the truck only consumes 8 liters of gasoline for every 100 kilometers. Delivering 116 horsepower, it fully meets logistic demands in urban areas.
In addition, Kaiyun mounted with Tengbao 3.0 engine is available. Boasting a maximum power of 95 kw (130 horsepower), the truck achieves a maximum torque of 340 N.m.
4. Dongfeng Captain K6 Light Truck
Horsepower：Up to 150hp
Dongfeng Captain K6 light truck is equipped with ZD30 engine, FAST six-speed double-cone synchronizer and Dana rear axle. Delivering 150 horsepower and a torque of 370 N.m, the truck has further cut its weight.
Mounted with a cargo tank measuring 4,170mm×2,430mm×2,300mm, the truck boasts a space of 22 cubic meters and a competitive loading capacity.
5. CNHTC HOWO Tongshuai and Hanjiang Light Trucks
Power：Cummins ISF3.8 Engine with National VI Emission Standard
In 2019, CNHTC chiefly focus on marketing HOWO Tongshuai and Hanjiang light trucks. With National VI Emission Standards, both vehicles are targeted at the high-end urban logistic market.
HOWO Tongshuai light truck is equipped with a brand new driver’s cockpit, Cummins ISF3.8 engine with National VI Emission Standards. It boasts a maximum power of 154 horsepower. Thanks to its 10-speed transmission gearbox, the truck achieves higher stability during its operation.
6. FAW Jiefang J6F Light Truck
Power：Dachai CA4DD1-16E6 Engine
Equipped with Dachai CA4DD1-16E6 engine, FAW Jiefang J6F light truck is able to deliver 160 horsepower and fully meets National VI Emission Standards. Its WLY six-speed 6G55 transmission gearbox with an aluminum casing and its 325H axle with a speed ratio of 4.333 help the vehicle achieve higher efficiency in the logistic market.
Upon the customers special requirements, the truck can be also mounted with Dachai CA4DH1-18E6 engine or Weichai WP3NQ160E61 engine, etc.
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300 2020-08-19
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth 2020-08-07
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July 2020-08-04
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020 2020-08-03
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1