Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019
CNHTC HOWO T5G LNG engineering vehicle: HOWO enjoys a solid reputation in the engineering market. HOWO T5G LNG engineering vehicle is particularly targeted at the high-end market. Equipped with MT13 natural gas engine and HW19712 12-speed transmission gearbox and a hub reduction axle with a speed ratio of 5.45, the vehicle delivers impressively powerful performances.
In addition, its natural gas tank boasts a volume of 450 L, which is able to fully meet the energy requirement of the vehicle in various working conditions. The biggest highlight of the vehicle is its high energy efficiency. After driving 100 kilometers, it only consumes 20.65 kg natural gas. Thus, it won Fuel Economy Champion in 2018.
SAIC Hongyan Jieshi C500 Intelligent engineering vehicle: the vehicle is highly recognizable in the market. Delivering impressively powerful performances and boasting a competitive loading capacity, the vehicle also achieves higher intelligence. More specifically, its highest driving speed, its operation time, its operation venues, its drivers and operation routes can all be pre-set.
Equipped with COSEL engine (both 9 liters and 11 liters available) and FAST 12-speed transmission gearbox, the truck achieves National V Emission Standards. Its H8B rear axle has a speed ratio of 5.214. The truck is able to load 16 tons of goods.
BYD T10ZT electric truck for transporting urban construction wastes: the vehicle is equipped with BYD lithium iron phosphate batteries with a total amount of 435 kWh of electricity. It is able to drive 280 kilometers continuously, fully meeting daily operation demands in urban areas. In addition, the truck can be fully recharged in just 90 minutes.
Another highlight of the vehicle is that it is mounted with a power battery heat management system, which ensures the batteries all perform their best in different working conditions. In addition, the vehicle is equipped with an intelligent monitoring system, which is able to provide real-time monitoring and prevent improper operations made by truck drivers.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September