Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show
According to Qingling, it will bring several new vehicles on display at this year’s Shanghai Auto Show, including GIGA 2020, electric truck, fuel cell truck, TΛGΛ pickup, 700P recreational vehicle, etc. These newly developed vehicles are set to further diversify Qinglong’s product line and strengthen its competitiveness in the market.
The newly upgraded GIGA 2020 truck fully epitomizes the advanced technologies from both Qingling and Isuzu. Equipped with an Isuzu engine, ZF AMT automatic transmission gearbox, air suspension, hydraulic retarder, the truck is able to deliver a maximum 520 horsepower.
Also on display at this year’s Shanghai Auto Show are three Qingling new energy vehicles, including a fuel cell truck, EVK100 electric sanitation truck, EV100 electric distribution light truck.
It is worth mentioning that Qingling has successfully upgraded all these vehicles to National VI Emission Standards.
It is also revealed that Qingling’s latest 4JZ engine and ISUZU’s most advanced MYY transmission gearbox will also be put on display. Together they will provide the best power solutions for vehicles. Entering China in 1980s, the first generation 4J engine has gained wide popularity in China. So far, the number of 4J series engine has exceeded 10 million units.
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September