Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
Recently, Wang Min, Chairman and Party Secretary of XCMG and Lu Chuan, President and Deputy Party Secretary of XCMG Machinery visited China Construction Machinery Association (Hereinafter referred to as the Association) and received warm reception by Chairman Qi Jun and Executive Vice Chairman and Secretary General Su Zimeng.
The Association plays a role of a bridge and link between the government and enterprises with the mission of providing services for enterprises, the government and customers and promoting the development of China's construction machinery industry. XCMG, as one of the Association's Vice Chairman companies, has provided comprehensive support to all the undertakings of the Association for long, making contribution to the progress and development of the whole industry.
During their meeting, Chairman Qi Jun lauded XCMG as the leading enterprise in the Chinese construction machinery industry with a fine tradition. The company keeps growing stronger and stronger, and has grown into a large enterprise from a small business, under the leadership of the management with Chairman Wang Min as the helmsman. It is now a globally renowned leading construction machinery brand. In terms of gross production, scale, quality, technologies and market share, XCMG is one of the leading enterprises in the industry and plays a significant role in brand building and technological development in the Chinese construction machinery industry.
Chairman Qi Jun also presented a comprehensive analysis of the current economic condition and also the future development trend of the industry, a topic of great interest to XCMG.
Regarding the future development of the industry, he expressed his optimism for the market of this year and next year, based on favorable national policies such as increasing infrastructure investment, implementing environmental protection policies, building a new socialist countryside and deepening the strategy of “going global”. He predicted that due to China IV product replacement, cost absorption and price increase, the industry market sales volume may experience some bumpy adjustment in the first half of 2021 but overall, the industry will continue to maintain a healthy development momentum. Chairman Qi Jun expressed his hope that XCMG will continue to set up an example as the leading enterprise in the industry, for the healthy and quality development of the industry.
Chairman Wang Min expressed his gratitude to the Association, for its long-term support. As a Chinese construction machinery professional who joined XCMG as early as 1972, he has witnessed the growth of China's construction machinery industry for 47 years amidst fierce competition. By pursuing innovation and market-oriented management, China has become a strong player in global construction machinery manufacturing. Twelve out of the top 50 global construction machinery enterprises come from China, a great achievement in the industry to feel deeply proud of.
Chairman Wang Min believes that the coming three years will be a golden period for the industry's development and XCMG will keep in mind President Xi Jinping's instructions to increase investment, strengthen R&D, and accelerate development. XCMG will work hard to occupy the commanding heights and have a voice in technological matters, follow a high quality development path instead of one with fast growth, and try its best to accomplish the goal of ranking among the top three in the global construction machinery industry.
The day Chairman Wang Min and the party visited coincided with the symposium to celebrate the occasion marking 180 days until BICE2019 in the countdown so Chairman Wang Min and the party were invited to tour the conference venue and sign the guest book.
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September