Cummins Attends Shanghai International Auto Show
On April 16, 2019 Shanghai International Auto Show officially kicked off. Cummins rolled out an integrated power solution with National VI Emission Standards at this year’s exhibition to meet customers’ rising demands for vehicles. On display are engines (2.8L, 3.8L, 4.5L, 6.7L, 12L and 14L) with National VI Emission Standards.
Cummins 2.8L engine delivers power from 96 kW to 130 kW and achieves a torque from 320 N.m to 450 N.m. Having improved its power performance by 20%, it has further lowered its noise level by three decibel.
Cummins 3.8L engine delivers power from 105 kW to 140 kW and achieves a torque from 500 N.m to 700 N.m. With higher reliability, it has introduced an intelligent fuel consumption management, further improving its overall fuel economy.
Cummins 4.5L engine delivers power from 140 kW to 162 kW and achieves a torque from 700 N.m to 820 N.m. Greatly improving its power performance, it has also tremendously enhanced its fuel economy and overall reliability.
Cummins 6.7L engine delivers power from 169 kW to 232 kW and achieves a torque from 900 N.m to 1,200 N.m. With 1,800 bar fuel jetting pressure, it has further lowered operation costs for operators.
Cummins 12L engine delivers power from 265 kW to 360 kW and achieves a torque from 1,900 N.m to 2,300 N.m. With more powerful performances and higher reliability, it has introduced intelligent technologies to improve its overall fuel economy. d
Cummins 14L engine delivers power from 358 kW to 441 kW and achieves a torque from 2,400 N.m to 2,750 N.m. Having lowered its weight by 250 kg and improved its torque by 14%, it has also improved its energy efficiency.
Apart from exhibiting its newly developed engines, Cummins also brought some key spare parts on display, including emission treatment systems, turbo-charging systems, fuel combustion & electronic control systems, gas intake & outlet systems, light weight single post-treatment module, medium single U-shaped post-treatment module, heavy U-shaped post-treatment module, urea tank, electromagnetic valves, UL2.2 urea pump, and UL2.2 urea injectors.
Having entered China for over four decades, Cummins has maintained a robust growing momentum in Chinese market. Committed to developing more powerful and more environmentally power solutions for customers, it has successfully developed a wide spectrum of engine products to suit customers’ special needs.
In 2018, Cummins rolled out a host of newly developed engines (2.8L-14L) with National VI Emission Standards or Euro VI Emission Standards. With even higher fuel economy, these products fully meet the varied needs and requirements in China’s commercial vehicle market. So far, they have already been widely adopted by China’s major manufacturers of commercial vehicles, including Dongfeng, Foton, Shaanqi, JAC, Liuqi, CNHTC, Dayun, SAIC IVECO, JMC, etc.
- Cummins Powered Yutong Mining Vehicles Delivered to Pakistan for Operation 2019-12-30
- Cummins Targets Net-zero Emissions by 2050 2019-11-19
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- Cummins Making a Splash at NACV 2019-11-05
- Anhui Cummins Manufacturing Base Has Been Upgraded Comprehensively 2019-10-24
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Chongqing Cummins Technical Center Starts Operation 2019-09-06
- Cummins Engines Pass Tests in Tibet 2019-08-16
- Cummins Wuhan Tech Center Starts Operation 2019-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September