CIMC Unveils New U+Models and Delivers the First Batch to Customers
On April 22, a grand ceremony was held to mark the delivery of the first batch of trucks U+ made by CIMC (China International Marine Containers (Group) Co., Ltd.) to their customer, Guangzhou Guangfeng Concrete Co., Ltd.
Having taken customers’ special needs and requirements into consideration, U+ truck has successfully lowered its weight and further optimized the layout of its driver’s cockpit, helping the vehicle achieving higher energy efficiency and providing more travel comforts for truck drivers. With a more integrated body structure, U series truck has already passed a number of stringent tests in extremely demanding environment. Also worth mentioning is that U+ truck is equipped with the latest AI technologies, making it much smarter on the road.
On April 23, 2010, CIMC officially rolled out U series trucks at Beijing International Auto Exhibition, targeting China’s booming heavy-duty truck market. In the same year, Guangzhou Guangfeng Concrete Co., Ltd. officially introduced its first batch of CIMC trucks. Currently, it has over 100 units CIMC trucks in operation.
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- CIMC-TianDa Participated in International Fire Protection Exposition 2019-11-11
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- Hongyan to Cooperate with Ruijiang to Build High-end Special Vehicles 2019-10-28
- 20 Units CIMC Lingyu Oil Tank Trucks Shipped to Southeast Asia for Operation 2019-06-05
- 40 Units CIMC Lingyu Concrete Mixers Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-05-22
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- CIMC Monthly Production Volume Exceeds 2,000 Units 2018-06-05
- CIMC Wins CHKD Successful Restructuring Award 2018-01-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1