GAC Hino Signs a Deal With Major Customers in Tokyo
On April 22, GAC Hino held a signing ceremony with its major customers in Tokyo, Japan. On the day, it secured a combined order of 150 units vehicles, including trucks, concrete mixers, car-transporting vehicles, etc.
Dongguan Yihou Group started purchasing vehicles from GAC Hino in 2010. Currently, it has nearly 500 units vehicles in operation from GAC Hino. In Tokyo, it bought 80 units.
Liuzhou Tongda has established long-term cooperative ties with GAC Hino. In 2016, it introduced 130 units vehicles from GAC Hino. At the signing ceremony, it bought 40 units car-transporting vehicles.
- GAC Hino Upgraded Truck with ZF 16-speed Transmission Gearbox to Hit the Market 2019-05-08
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018 2019-01-16
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August 2018-09-26
- GAC Hino Rolls Out 700 Zhenzhi Truck for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-08-27
- GAC Hino Holds a Ceremony to Sign and Delivery 1,000 Car Trailers and Vans 2017-04-14
- GAC HINO 4x2 Van to be Launched across China in April 2017-04-01
- GAC Hino Rolls Out Three Series of New Trucks 2015-12-29
- 60 GAC Hino Trucks Play An Essential Role in Wanluda Transportation 2015-11-09
- CIMC Mixer Trucks Export to Southeast Asia Equipped with GAC HINO Chassis 2015-07-16
- GAC Hino Delivers 20 Tractors with National IV Emissions to Shentong 2015-07-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October