XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
On April 8, when Bauma 2019 MUNICH was developed vigorously, a big news raised the confidence of Chinese equipment manufacturing enterprise. KHL Group- the most authoritative engineering machinery information provider in the world- issued Yellow Table 2019; the list shows that the total income of global enterprises listed is 184 billion USD, which increases by 13.5% compared with 2017. XCMG ranks the 6th on the list, and ranks the 1st among China-invested enterprises, and it has been ranked in top 10 for several successive years.
The data disclosed by KHL shows that the sales amount of China’s engineering machinery industry enjoyed a year-on-year growth in 2018, and the sales volume was 340, 000 sets. The equipment sales volume on Chinese market of this year is the biggest since 2012, and China becomes the global largest construction equipment market again, which is consistent with the development of China’s equipment manufacturing industry. The growth is accompanied with the improvement of Chinese enterprise on Yellow Table. XCMG, as the continual leader in China’s engineering machinery industry, ranks the 6th on the table, and it always keeps the stable and high quality development based on the excellent performance of “the stronger will be stronger”.
XCMG 700 Ton hydraulic excavator was successfully produced in 2018; the successful research and manufacture of this product means that following Germany, Japan and USA, China has become the fourth country that has the ability for R & D and manufacture of hydraulic excavator of above 700 tonnage.
According to the statistics by China Construction Machinery Association, in 2018, the truck crane sales of XCMG enjoys a year-on-year growth of 51%, the market share is 46%, which exceeds the sum of the market share of the brand ranking the second and third. As the leader in truck crane industry, XCMG excavator business also grows rapidly since the second half of 2016. In 2018, the excavator sales of XCMG enjoys a year-on-year growth of 87.9%, and its market share had reached 12.5%; in January 2019, its market share reached a new historical level: 13.72%.
“As an international enterprise, we shall not only focus on export, but also shall have global layout and industrial base, as well as innovative technology and unique products.” Said Wang Min.
Its sales volume ranks the first in global crane industry; the large-scale complete mining equipment has been exported to multiple countries; the market share and export volume of complete road construction machinery ranks the top in the industry. All these witness the breakthrough and growth of XCMG.
In 2018, the growth of overseas business of XCMG is the new highlight; and the foreign exchange earned through exports enjoys a year-on-year growth of 75%. 70%-80% overseas business of XCMG is mainly developed in the countries along the “Belt and Road”, and important breakthrough has been made in European and North American market.
At present, the full series product of XCMG has covered 183 countries and regions all over the world; and 4 R & D centers, 14 overseas manufacturing bases and KD factories, over 2, 000 service terminals, over 300 overseas dealers, 40 overseas offices, 40 overseas large-scale spare parts centers have been established. XCMG has manufacturing base and six overseas assembly factories in Brazil, Germany, Austria, India and America; R &D center has been established in Germany, America and Brazil and European purchase center has been established; and XCMG has merged and purchased 3 European enterprises (including SCHWING). Its global sales and service network can meet users’ all-round demands and requirements.
XCMG products have covered 63 countries of the 65 countries and regions along the “Belt and Road”. A series of important projects makes the brand recognition of XCMG reaches above 90% in Central Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific area: construction of main stadium for 2022 World Cup in Qatar, Mombasa-Nairobi Railway (full length: 480 km) construction project in Kenya, Dangote petroleum refining project (it is the largest in Africa), etc.
Now, the income from overseas market of XCMG accounts for 30% of the total revenue of the group. Wang Min predicts that this figure will reach 50% by the year 2020, and the growth shall be mainly promoted by medium and high-end market.
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September