Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan Visits FOTON Headquarter in Beijing
While on a state visit to China, Imran Khan, Pakistani premier paid a special visit to the headquarters of Foton in Beijing. Gong Yueqiong, General Manager of Foton, presented a Foton truck model to premier Imran Khan, warmly welcoming his visit.
As one of China’s key cooperative partners, Pakistan plays a growing role in the Belt Road Initiative. While attending Belt Road Forum for International Cooperation, Pakistani premier paid a state visit to China to further strengthen the cooperative ties between the two countries.
As he pointed out, Gwadar Port in Pakistan boasts an extremely strategic geographic location and has a huge demand for vehicles for transportation services. He believes that Foton the superb artery route logistic solutions provided by Foton will greatly speed up the flow of goods at the port. Besides, as Pakistan is planning to build 5,000 affordable houses for the less well-off, the premier expressed his hope that Foton would provide engineering vehicles for the construction of the houses.
During his visit to Foton, premier Imran Khan took a closer look at all the vehicles made by Foton and showed keen interest in the development of the commercial vehicle manufacturer. After taking a ride with Auman super heavy-duty truck, AUV fuel cell bus, he spoke highly of their technological ingenuity and their unparalleled travel comforts.
On the same day, premier Imran Khan was shown the major new energy vehicles developed by Foton and was briefed by Foton engineers on how to low the operation costs and improve operation efficiency of these vehicles.
“China-Pakistan Economic Corridor has created great investment opportunities. Foton can definitely play a more significant role in the logistic sector, further promoting the flow of goods in the region,” said the premier.
Pakistan is one of Foton’s key markets in Central and South Asia. The visit of premier Imran Khan fully demonstrates the country’s full recognition of Foton in the global commercial market. With a solid presence in the country, Foton is set to further boost the industrial upgrading and development in Pakistan.
In 2002, Foton built its first factory in Pakistan. So far, it has established 36 distributors and 55 service stations in the country. In 2016, 425 units Foton pickups were delivered to the Police Agency in Pakistan; Foton trucks also were actively involved in the construction of KKH and Gwadar Port. So far, the number of Foton vehicles in operation has reached 14,882 units in Pakistan.
With a thorough knowledge of the local market, Foton has been constantly optimizing its product line and strengthening its overall competitiveness in the global market. Thanks to its localized and advanced corporate management and well-connected service networks, Foton has been gaining a increasing popularity among customers across the globe.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September