Foton Motor Unveiled New TUNLAND 2019 Pickup in Ghana
On April 30, Foton Motor unveiled the new FOTON TUNLAND 2019 pickup at a Press launch at JMTC showroom in Accrain Ghana. JMTC(Japan Motors Trading Company Ltd) is the sole distributor of FOTON range of vehicles in Ghana.
Touted as the best luxurious Pick-up with premium design, technology features and performance, the upgrades focus on a new exterior design, higher levels of interior quality and improved driving performance and comfort.
Unveiling the vehicle at a Press launch at JMTC Showroom in Accra, Mr. Amine Kabbara, General Manager, Sales & Marketing-JMTC underscored Pick-ups as a more dominant segment in Ghana’s automobile industry over the years with about 40% market share.
In a bid to invest in such a huge market, JMTC he recalled had done several consultations with Foton global to settle on a Pick-up brand that guarantees quality and competitive price to meet such demand. “After many years of such consultations Foton was able to honor our call. The Foton Tunland being launched has undergone a facelift with much enhancement on performance and consumption to give value for money” he disclosed
Mr. Amine urged the Pick-up users to embrace the new Foton Tunland 4x4 Double Cabin Pick-up as a trust 4x4 Pick-up brand that offers quality and at the same time affordable price range. JMTC he assured is committed to the provision of quality after-sales service at its branches across the country.
Presenting the Pick-up, Mr. Abdul Rahaman Osman, Foton-Brand Sales Manager, JMTC informed that as Foton is already a household name in Ghana’s automobile industry, Foton Tunland was introduced 7yrs ago with a concept to deliver quality and performance for the Ghanaian market. “Having gone through stages of performance the Tunland has now been enhanced for customers to appreciate the new features.
The new Foton Tunland 4x4 Double Cabin Pick-up, he explained has undergone a great enhancement in the facelift to appeal to the market. Mechanical feature includes: The new generation ISF 2.8L engine with max power rating reaches 130/3600kw meeting Euro II emission standard. With newly added Variable Geometric turbocharger (VGT) system and a high-pressure common-rail, it increases the max torque of 360/1800-3000Nm with low speed scope to improve the transient response ability and upgrade the comfort feel in driving.
The Variable Geometric turbocharger (VGT) system he highlighted is the newly introduced technology that reduces fuel consumption.
Other features, Mr. Osman highlighted includes: Reverse cameras and Parking sensors, Side steps, Leather seats, Keyless entry, Central door locking system, new front grill, Wheel eyebrow cover, Inner bucket liner, Dual Airbags, Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS), Electronic Brake Differential (EBD), Eagle eye LED head/fog lights, child locks, screen touch radio, 220mm ground clearance and 265/65 rim 17 tyre size.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September