FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo
From May 29 to 31, 2019 China International Exhibition on Buses, Trucks & Components (also known as Bus & Truck Expo) was held in Beijing. As one of the leading players in the vehicle component sector, FAST brought its latest smart & new energy products on display, showcasing its formidable competitiveness in the industry.
More specifically, FAST 6DSX95T transmission gearbox, new energy electric drive, AT, AMT, light-weight transmission gearbox for the high-end market, hydraulic retarders, clutches were all put on display, attracting wide public and media attention.
Also at the expo, FAST 6DSX80/95T (aluminum) transmission gearbox + FH240 hydraulic retarder won 2019 Bus Component Innovation Award.
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- 700 Sets FAST Transmission Gearboxes to Be Shipped to the Middle East 2019-04-10
- 100 Units FAST-equipped Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Africa 2019-04-03
- FAST to Deliver 100 units AMT Transmission Gearboxes to Africa 2019-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September