Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show
On June 5, 2019 Chongqing Auto Show officially kicked off at Chongqing International Exhibition Center. During this year’s Auto Show, Qingling brought seven fist products on display, including GIGA 2020, 700 fuel cell truck, TΛGΛ pickup, EV100 electric truck, 100P, KV100, and KV600 light truck.
GIGA 2020 made its deubt at 2019 Shanghai Auto Show. Having further improved its power driveline, chassis suspension and interior, the truck achieves a power of 520 Ps. It is also equipped with ATM+hydraulic retarder, disc braking, air-suspension, etc.
EV100 electric truck requires less time for recharging and is able to drive longer distances continuously. With lighter weight, it generates a lower level of noise and zero amount of pollutants and achieves higher maneuverability.
By working closely with Germany-based Bosch, Qingling successfully developed a fuel cell truck built on 700P chassis, ushering a brand new era for the truck maker.
TΛGΛ pickup made its debut at the end of 2017. Adopting Isuzu 4KH 3.0T diesel engine and five-speed manual transmission gearbox, the pickup delivers a maximum power of 96 kW and a maximum torque of 280 N.m.
Also on display are 100P, KV100, and KV600 light truck. The three vehicles have also earned a solid reputation among customers. With more powerful performances and more spacious driver’s cockpit, they help truck operators further cut their operation costs.
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September