SDEC Power Attends 2019 Arch Moscow
Recently, SDEC Power attended 2019 Moscow International Architectural Exhibition (also known as 2019 Arch Moscow). During the exhibition, it put its latest engines on display, all of which are able to work smoothly in temperatures ranging from -50℃ to 38℃. These engines are fully able to meet the demanding working conditions in Russia, where the temperatures can fluctuate wildly throughout the year.
As one of the most influential exhibitions in Russia and east Europe, this year’s exhibition has attracted over 500 exhibitors from 24 countries and regions, including China, Germany, Italy, and Finland, etc.
According to SDEC Power, it was also actively involved before and during 2018 FIFA World Cup held in Russia. With a fast rising reputation in the market, SDEC Power is confident in its future expansion in Russia.
- SDEC to Further Assist XGMA in Global Business Expansion 2019-11-29
- SDEC to Put Four New Engines on Display at Shanghai Int'l Auto Exhibition 2019-04-16
- ZF signs definitive agreement to acquire WABCO 2019-04-11
- SDEC Rolls Out D20 Engine 2018-09-27
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Geely Joins Hands with Weichai to Develop Methanol Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2019-10-18
- Weichai Delivers Impressive Performances in Early 2019 2019-02-28
- Weichai Power Won National Science & Technology Progress First Prize 2019-01-10
- Shacman Delivers 100 Units NG Powered Trucks to Their Customer in Xinjiang 2018-09-19
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September