SAIC Maxus Delivers 600 Units Vehicles to South America
In early June, 600 units vehicles made by SAIC Maxus, including the pickup T60, MPV G10, light bus V80 and the electric intelligent logistic truck EV30, were shipped to their customers in South America from Shanghai.
From January to the end of May this year, SAIC Maxus sold over 10,000 units vehicles in South America. After Australia & New Zealand market, South America has become the second overseas market for SAIC Maxus with a sales volume of over 10,000 units. Boasting a wide spectrum of products, SAIC Maxus fully meets customers’ varied needs and requirements. Currently, T60 has become the most popular pickup in Chile. G10 and V80 have both exceeded the sales of some internationally well-known brands in the market, with their sales volume ranking the third and the fourth place respectively and their market share ranking 9.12% and 13.6% respectively.
Apart from the high quality of its products, the huge success of SAIC Maxus in South America also lies in its unparalleled after-sales services. So far, the company has already built 46 after-sales stations with well stocked warehouses and well-equipped training centers.
Currently, FedEx, DHL, and a number of other logistic service providers as well as Engie, a leading energy company, LATAM, the largest airline in Latin America, ELIGE VIVIR+SEGURO, a charity organization, and MACHALI in South America are all loyal customers of SAIC Maxus.
SAIC Maxus has become the leading school bus brand in Chile. In January this year, Chilean School Bus Association bought 40 units V80 and G10 from SAIC Maxus.
Recently, SAIC Maxus, as the officially designated vehicle brand for SCO Bishkek Summit, served distinguished guests. V80 has served Pope in Cuba and Peru APEC Summit. T60 served Chilean president.
On May 9, at Chile Electric Vehicle Exhibition, Gloria Hutt, the minister of Chilean Ministry of Transport, showed keen interest in the first electric light commercial vehicle in operation in Chile, EV80 at SAIC Maxus’ exhibition area. Recently, EV30, another electric intelligent logistic vehicle arrived in South America for operation, marking a new milestone for the expansion of SAIC Maxus in South America.
From January to May, SAIC Maxus’s overseas sales jumped by 25.86% year on year. In May alone, its exports grew by 18.54% year on year. As of May, it sold 24,233 units vehicles in Australia & New Zealand market and 5,000 units vehicles in European market.
Currently, SAIC Maxus has developed five major key markets across the world with its solid presence in 46 countries and regions. With an accumulated overseas sales of 45,000 units, it is set to further strengthen its overall competitiveness in the global market.
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1