Allison Offers E-axle Solution for Evaluation on Powerful Electric Class 8 Truck
Amidst the global pursuit of electrification in the commercial vehicle industry, Allison Transmission, a global leader in commercial-duty propulsion solutions, announced the development of highly efficient and powerful axles for electric vehicles.
Allison’s AXE Series propulsion system will deliver viable, industry-changing electric solutions for the market. Launched at the 2019 Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo in Long Beach, California, the AXE Series electric powertrain will be integrated in Peterbilt’s Model 579EV electric Class 8 truck for evaluation and testing. As a result, the truck features 1,475 horsepower (1,100 kilowatts), delivering industry-leading performance as well as efficiency.
“Allison is pleased to be building upon its legacy of innovation and believe this product will be a significant step in taking the industry to the next level of electrification,” said David S. Graziosi, Allison Transmission President and CEO. “We value this opportunity to work with an industry leader.”
Peterbilt’s 579EV model electric Class 8 truck is on display in the Peterbilt booth at ACT Expo (booth 1934) featuring Allison’s innovative AXE Series e-axle.
- Yangcheon Environment Chooses Allison Transmission for Refuse Trucks 2019-12-19
- Allison Launches New Transmission and Partnership with Freightliner at NACV 2019-10-30
- Allison Automatics Account for 65% of Medium-Duty Hino Truck Sales in Austrilia 2019-10-25
- Allison Acquires Walker Die Casting 2019-09-10
- Bell Exclusively Selects Allison Transmissions for Its Articulated Dump Trucks 2019-09-02
- Refuse Trucks Equipped with Allison Transmissions Clean up After a Crisis 2019-08-21
- Allison Automatics deliver on every measure for Australia Post 2019-08-19
- Triel-HT Uses Allison Fully Automatic Transmissions in Airport Fire Trucks 2019-08-16
- Allison to Build Advanced Vehicle Environmental Test Facility in Indianapolis 2019-04-22
- Allison Transmission Announces Launch of 9-speed Transmission at Auto Shanghai 2019-04-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September