XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
In the age of automation and digitalization, the manufacturing industry has inevitably evolved to become more intelligent and data-driven. Since the term “Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)” has coined by the industry, XCMG has been dedicating to create a network that weaves the future of XCMG, reimagining a future where we can connect equipment through the Internet of Things. We present to you the first national industrial Internet platform in China - XCMG Xrea.
In the speech delivered by Wang Min, Chairman and Party Secretary of XCMG at the 2nd Digital China Summit in Fuzhou, it has been stated that “the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) holds a crucial position in the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry.” The subsidiary of XCMG Group which created XCMG Xrea, Jiangsu XCMG Information Technology Co., Ltd. has four pillars that fuels this revolutionary transformation. The first pillar is to provide intelligent and well-rounded heavy machinery solutions, aiding nationwide infrastructure projects with smart construction solutions suggested and supplied by XCMG, creating a newly discovered demand for smart equipment.
The second pillar is the creation and the implementation of a new service model for customers, building a cloud service, a one-stop smart supply chain management platform with XCMG Xrea, to infinitely improve the after-sales service. The third pillar is focusing on the operating state, efficiency, energy consumption optimization on equipment, and prolonging lifespans of components with big data. Not only the application of Xrea can benefit the production cost of customers’ construction projects, but it can also provide astute insights for each intricate project globally according to the Xrea database.
The fourth and the final pillar manifests in the innovation itself, XCMG’s revolutionary shift to the digital future is a beacon for manufactory industry, laying the groundwork for an automated future that benefits the industry and customers from around the globe, making this trendy school of thought into a reality that could shape the future.
According to Zhang Qiliang, General Manager of Jiangsu XCMG Information Technology, XCMG Xrea galvanizes enterprise digital transformation on three pivotal levels, including enterprise, production line level, and equipment level. Xrea balances enterprise process frameworks with priority optimization, assisting management, research, and development, operating cost inadequacies with a one-stop platform that tackles the stages of manufacturing, supply chain management, equipment analysis, after-sale service. On production line level and equipment level, Xrea stabilizes the quality and durability of products with its plethora of data, informing the creation of each equipment to be at its prime.
XCMG Xrea Industrial Internet Platform currently has more than 680,000 connected devices, and the platform manages high-value equipment assets of more than 550 billion yuan. Now, it has covered more than 20 countries along the Belt and Road regions and stationing more than 20,000 devices. Also, XCMG Xrea is deeply rooted in 63 industries and serves 640,000 users.
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September