SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
From June 27 to 29, the first China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo (CAETE) was held in Changsha, the provincial capital of Hunan province. With the theme of Win-Win Cooperation for Closer China-Africa Economic Ties, this year’s event attracted over 53 African countries and a number of international organizations, such as World Trade Organization (WTO), World Food Programme (WFP), African Union, etc.
At the expo, Shaanqi brought SHACMAN X3000/H3000 tractor trucks and dump trucks on display, arousing keen interest among visitors from Africa. Customers from over 50-plus countries, including Algeria, Zambia, and Sudan, etc., made inquiries about SHACMAN and its after-sales services. They also expressed their hope to cooperate with Shaanqi in various areas.
Zhao Gang, Vice-Governor of Shaanxi Province, stopped at the exhibition area of Shaanqi, making inquires about the company’s expansion in African continent. So far, Shaanqi has exported over 70,000 units heavy-duty trucks to over 40 countries and regions in Africa, playing an increasingly important role on the continent.
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- SHACMAN to Deliver 100 Units LNG Trucks to Xuanneng for Operation 2019-12-12
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market 2019-11-22
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- 110 Units SHACMAN LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Singapore for Operation 2019-10-25
- SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC 2019-10-24
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September