Silk Way Rally | S06 TUNLAND
STAGE06: MANDALGOVI - DALANZADGAD
LEG DISTANCE: 411.75 KM
SPECIAL DISTANCE: 408.17 KM
75% gravel, 25% stony roads
RANKING: T2 GROUP NO.2
*T2 GROUP racing vehicles: series production cross-country vehicles approved by FIA regulations.
On July 12, the 6th stage which is the last section in Mongolia started. This is a section with fast and wide steppe roads. The main task of each competitor is to follow the road book. Constant changes of direction among picturesque nature will never let you get bored, and various waypoints will lead your way to the finish.
There is no eternal victory, only efforts forever. Even Foton Tunland team got in a tough condition but handled it successfully by Navigators and drivers’ practical experience. 2 Tunland racing vehicles ranked No.2 and No.5 for the 6th stage in T2 group.
Downhill-Assist Control (DAC)
Downhill-Assist Control (DAC) is a driver-assistance system, it allows a controlled hill descent in rough terrain without any brake input from the driver. Foton Tunland is equipped with DAC system, supporting drivers on steep hills and descending slopes.
Traction Control System (TCS)
Foton Tunland is equipped with Traction Control System (TCS), which can monitor the condition between the tires and the surface of the road, help prevent wheel slippage when the vehicle is starting or accelerating on wet or slippery roads.
Hill Start Assist
With the facility of Hill Start Assist, Foton Tunland can help prevent roll-back when starting up again from a stopped position on an incline. So Foton Tunland allows a controlled hill descent in rough terrain with any brake input from the driver.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September