FAW Jiefang Delivers 50 Units Sanitation Trucks to its Customers
Recently, FAW Jiefang delivered 50 units J6L sanitation trucks to its customers in Guizhou and Anhui province. Equipped with 4.7L and 220 horsepower CA4DK1-22E51 engine with a maximum torque of 820 N.m, J6L sanitation truck generates impressive power, achieves high reliability, high safety standards and high energy efficiency. Thanks to a number of state-of-art technologies (four gas intakes, oil jetting device, combustion control), the truck can achieve more exhaustive combustion.
Adopting J6 driver’s cockpit, J6L sanitation truck has already passed Europe ECER29 collision test and offers truck drivers a much safer working environment. With its components and parts sourced from 1,200 suppliers from all over the world, J6L sanitation truck is able to cut fuel consumption by 2 liters for every 100 kilometers, making it an ideal choice for truck operators.
AW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd, a truck subsidiary of China's leading automaker FAW Group, sold a record 205,000 trucks in the first six months of 2019, the company said Tuesday. Among them, sales of heavy trucks reached 176,000 in the first half of this year, 7,000 more than the same period in the previous year. Jiefang took up a 24.3-percent market share in sales of heavy trucks in China, 4.1 percentage points higher than that of last year.
- FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut 2020-02-11
- Foton Cummins Becomes Global Beacon Factory 2020-01-14
- Jiefang Long VH Truck 2.0 Gains a Fast Rising Popularity in China 2020-01-07
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October