JAC Motors and Weichai Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement
On July 25, 2019, JAC Motors and Weichai officially signed a strategic cooperation agreement in Hefei, Anhui, where JAC Headquarters is located. Chairman of JAC Motors, An Jin, and chairman of Shandong Heavy Industry Group and Weichai Group, Tan Xuguang, attended the signing ceremony. According to the contents of the agreement, the two sides will further deepen cooperation in new energy-saving technologies, new energy and other fields, integrate superior resources, jointly enhance market competitiveness, and achieve win-win cooperation.
On July 25, 2019, Strategic Cooperation Signing Ceremony between JAC Motors and Weichai
JAC Motors and Weichai have a long history of cooperation and a deep emotional foundation. As early as 2013, the two sides signed a strategic cooperation agreement and carried out a series of in-depth cooperation in the fields of R&D, manufacturing, sales and service. Both parties have achieved rapid development in their respective business fields and laid a good foundation for further cooperation.
As a comprehensive automobile enterprise group that combines the research, production, sales and service of a full range of commercial vehicles, passenger vehicles and powertrains, JAC Motors is a comprehensive automobile enterprise group with advanced energy-saving vehicles, new energy vehicles and intelligent network vehicles with a decisive position in the industry. In 2018, commercial vehicles sold more than 260,000 vehicles, which stabilized the scale in the downturn of the industry. Among them, light commercial vehicles sold nearly 200,000 vehicles in the whole year, and the sales ranked forefront in the industry. The accumulated sales of high-end heavy trucks K7 are more than 2,000 vehicles in the whole year with an increase of nearly 90%. As a cross-segment and cross-industry international company, Weichai has developed into an international automotive and equipment manufacturing group with a power system as its core and covering diversified businesses such as commercial vehicles, intelligent logistics and engineering machinery. In 2018, the income exceeded 230 billion yuan.
The signing of the strategic cooperation agreement and the further cooperation between the two parties will further make full use of their leading advantages in the field of vehicle and power, which will definitely have a far-reaching impact on the development of the two enterprises and bring more positive promotion to the development of the industry.
Innovation Driving Win-win Future
"Technology is the primary productive force" .Both sides attach great importance to new product research and development and technological innovation.
JAC always takes “energy saving, safety, environmental protection, intelligence and comfort” as the key technology research and development route, strengthens the construction of key core technology capabilities, continuously improves the forward design and development and test verification capabilities, and promotes independent research and development capabilities. By the end of 2018, JAC had a total of 12,333 authorized patents, including 1,750 invention patents, and the domestic patent industry was at the leading. The 6DCT automatic transmission project of the National 863 Program, which has been built for seven years, realizes the automatic development of the upper layer software of the automatic transmission control unit (TCU), breaks the monopoly of foreign auto transmission technology in China, and fills the blank of the domestic automatic transmission software development field.
Weichai actively implements the innovation-driven development strategy, and has built an innovation platform that is enterprise-led, state-supported, and internationally coordinated, and continues to lead the industry in upgrading and technological advancement to create the core competitiveness of technological innovation. The key technology and application project of the heavy-duty commercial vehicle powertrain won the first prize of the National Science and Technology Progress Award, which completely reversed the dilemma of China's lack of core technology of heavy-duty powertrain. Especially in the field of research and development of autonomous electronic control systems, Weichai took the lead in breaking foreign monopoly and was at the forefront of the industry. The market supporting quantity exceeded 600,000 units, and it was equipped with “China heart” for high-end equipment in China.
According to the agreement, the two sides will further deepen cooperation and establish a comprehensive strategic partnership of common development, common progress, sharing of results, and sharing risks. On the basis of the original cooperation, the new energy-saving technologies and new energy fields, especially software, will be strengthened, making full use of the advantages of both parties in vehicle matching and core components software and hardware development, through independent development as well as cooperation and win-win, they will grasp the initiative of science and technology development, and strive to achieve key core technology breakthroughs, to create the industrial chain, ecological chain and value chain of sustainable development, which will promote the transformation from a manufacturing power to a manufacturing power, and lay a solid foundation for the realization of the automobile strong country dream.
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September