SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
On July 9, 2019, the 35th FILDA International Exposition in Angola was solemnly opened in the ZEE Special Economic Zone in Luanda. More than 300 enterprises from 21 countries and regions such as China, Britain, Germany, Indonesia, Turkey, France, India, Sweden, Brazil, Japan, Belarus and Uruguay participated in the Expo.
At this exhibition, the Angolan Office of SHACMAN joined hands with distributors to highlight the SHACMAN X3000 550HP tractor and the SHACCMAN F2000 420HP tractor which has been the best seller in the market. Among them, X3000 550HP tractor has become the star product of this exhibition, and its excellent quality has attracted many eyes.
On the morning of the 9th, after the opening ceremony, visitors to SHACMAN booth kept coming. The staff of the office carefully introduced the SHACMAN product characteristics, service and accessories guarantee policies to every visiting customer, and demonstrated the strong core competitiveness of the SHACMAN brand.
Shaanxi Auto Angola Office will take this exhibition as an opportunity to increase the publicity and promotion of SHACMAN brand, so as to further enhance the visibility of SHACMAN brand in the local market, and also allow more customers to recognize, trust and accept SHACMAN products.
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- SHACMAN to Deliver 100 Units LNG Trucks to Xuanneng for Operation 2019-12-12
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market 2019-11-22
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- 110 Units SHACMAN LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Singapore for Operation 2019-10-25
- SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC 2019-10-24
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September