Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
On July 24, XCMG Chairman and Secretary of the Party Committee Wang Min led a delegation to pay a special visit to Mr. Amarsaikhan, mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Mr. Amarsaikhan said that he was very grateful for the visit by Chairman Wang Min and his delegation to Ulaanbaatar. He said: “XCMG is the largest construction machinery manufacturer in China and the sixth in the world. It plays an important role in many aspects such as promoting the development of Ulaanbaatar and even Mongolia and improving employment of local people in the long-term cooperation with Mongolia and Mongolian AODE Group. Moreover, AODE is also a model taxpayer in Ulaanbaatar!”
He also said with good humor that he used to be a businessman. He began to pay attention to XCMG as early as 2008-2009. He knew well about XCMG’s construction machinery that were exported to Mongolia in recent years. The quality and service of XCMG products has won public praise in Mongolia and they represent the highest level of China’s manufacturing. XCMG’s mining machinery, in particular, has grown very rapidly in Mongolia in the past two years. He hoped that XCMG will continue to stay focused on and maintain its input to the Mongolian market. He wished XCMG greater success in construction machinery and mining machinery market in Mongolia. He also expressed a keen interest in XCMG’s sanitation and municipal machinery.
Wang expressed his gratitude to Mr. Amarsaikhan for his long-term support for XCMG. Afterwards, Wang, on behalf of XCMG, also presented a XCMG skid steer loader to Ulaanbaatar in acknowledgement of Mr. Amarsaikhan and Ulaanbaatar for their strong support for the development of XCMG.
During the talks, Wang introduced XCMG’s history and development strategies, especially XCMG’s developments and future development plans in Mongolia. He also introduced the competitive advantages of XCMG in such fields as road building, mining, fire extinguishing and sanitation. Wang hoped that Mr. Amarsaikhan will continue to pay attention to and support XCMG, and XCMG is willing to work with its dealer AODE Group to make contribution to the development of Ulaanbaatar.
Mr. Na Qing, General Manager of AODE Group, Liu Jiansen, Vice President of XCMG Machinery and General Manager of XCMG Import and Export, and relevant persons in charge of import and export business participated in the above activities.
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September