396 Units Sinotruk Sanitation Vehicles Delivered to Senegal for Operation
On August 8, a handover ceremony was held in Diamniadio International Convention Center to mark the delivery of 396 units sanitation vehicles made by CNHTC to their customers in Senegal.
Macky Sall, president of Senegal, Zhang Xun, Chinese Ambassador to Senegal, together with a number of distinguished guests attended the handover ceremony. In a speech, Macky Sall expressed his appreciation for CNHTC’s growing involvement in Senegal’s social and economic development in recent years.
Currently, CNHTC has already made a solid presence in Africa.
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut 2020-02-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out New Series Transmission Gearboxes 2020-02-17
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet 2020-02-12
- 25 Units CNHTC Autonomous Electric Trucks Arrive in Tianjin Port for Operation 2020-02-06
- Sitrak Intelligent Construction Truck Makes Its Debut in Tianjin 2019-12-11
- CNHTC: Top Exporter in China’s Heavy Truck Industry for 15 Consecutive Years 2019-12-09
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020 2019-11-29
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- Sinotruk Ranks No. 81 on 2019 WIOT Top 500 2019-11-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October