Chongqing Cummins Technical Center Starts Operation
Recently, Chongqing Cummins Technical Center officially started operation in Liangjiang New Area. According to sources, the center is Cummins’ first research and development center for developing large horsepower engines in China. Its operation will greatly boost the Cummins competitiveness in developing large horsepower diesel engines and natural gas engines.
With 50-50 shares from Chongqing Machinery and Electronics Holding (Group) Co., Ltd. and Cummins, Chongqing Cummins has been in business for 24 years and has become the most well-known production base of large horsepower engines. Currently, its products are well received both at home and abroad.
The first phase of the technical center boasts six engine trial operation rooms, which are able to test the performances, emissions and reliability of 14L-72L engines.
In the near future, the center is capable of providing US Tier 4 Final test, Euro non-road Stage IV test, China non-road IV test.
“Chongqing Cummins is committed to developing high-quality products and providing premium services for customers. So far, it has already established a solid reputation in China with a strong presence in such areas as power generation, engineering machinery and ship-building. The operation of Chongqing Cummins Technical Center will inject new dynamics to the robust development of Chongqing Cummins as a trail blazer in technical innovation,” said Wang Yuxiang, president of Chongqing Machinery and Electronics Holding (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Cummins Powered Yutong Mining Vehicles Delivered to Pakistan for Operation 2019-12-30
- Cummins Targets Net-zero Emissions by 2050 2019-11-19
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- Cummins Making a Splash at NACV 2019-11-05
- Anhui Cummins Manufacturing Base Has Been Upgraded Comprehensively 2019-10-24
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Cummins Engines Pass Tests in Tibet 2019-08-16
- Cummins Wuhan Tech Center Starts Operation 2019-07-16
- Cummins Achieves Two Sustainable Development Goals 2019-07-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September