Yutong Sanitation Vehicles Delivered to Customers for Operation
On August 29, 68 units Yutong sanitation vehicles equipped with Dongfeng Tianjin KR chassis were handed over to their customer at Zhengzhou Yutong Heavy-duty Industries Co., Ltd. Over 120 distinguished guests and journalists from major news portals witnessed the historical moment.
According to Yutong, another batch of 49 units vehicles will soon to be delivered to their customer. In total, all the 117 units vehicles fully meet National VI Emission Standards. In addition, Tianjin KR chassis are mounted with Cummins engines with National VI Emission Standards. Boasting high reliability, the engine has already completed 15 million km road tests and 30,000-hour operations.
Currently, Dongfeng’s five major commercial vehicle series, including Tianlong KX, Tianlong KL, Tianjin KR, Tianlong VL, Tianjin VR, all fully meet National VI Emission Standards.
- Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo 2019-11-18
- Yutong Delivers 200 Coalmine Self-dumpers to Users 2013-03-22
- Yutong Heavy Industries Deliveries 200 Mining Dump Trucks to Shanxi Province 2013-03-11
- Yutong Builds Production Base for All Series Commercial Vehicles 2011-05-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October