Foton to Deliver 5,500 Units Chassis to CLW Group
On September 6,Foton officially signed a sales agreement of 5,500 units chassis with National VI Emission Standards with CLW Group in Zhucheng, Shandong province. Cheng Aluo, president of CLW Group, Yang Guotao, Deputy General Manager of Foton Motor Group, together with other managerial staff, witnessed the historical moment.
According to Yang Guotao, the two parties already signed a strategic cooperation agreement in March this year. By taking full advantage of their respective strengths, the two companies aim to create a win-win situation and promote the sound development of China’s auto industry. So far this year, Foton sold 1,632 units chassis to CLW Group, up by 32% year on year.
Boasting a wide spectrum of vehicle products, CLW Group is specialized in manufacturing, marketing and exporting various types of vehicles.
As one of the leading players in the world’s commercial vehicle industry, Foton is devoted to developing a variety of fossil fueled and new energy commercial vehicles as well as producing key spare parts.
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January 2020-02-14
- Foton Donates 40 Units Tuano Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicles 2020-02-07
- Japan Motors Launches Three New Foton Models 2020-02-05
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area 2020-02-03
- Automakers in China Donate Vans to Stem Viral Outbreak 2020-02-01
- Foton Delivers Vehicles to CSCEC Georgia for Operation 2020-01-31
- 2,000 Units Auman Automatic Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in the First Week of 2020 2020-01-31
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2020-01-30
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October