Scania Jining Repair Factory Starts Operation
On September 6, Scania’s new distributor, Jining Ruili Automobile Sales & Service Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Ruili Automobile) held a grand ceremony to mark the operation of its new repair factory. Steve Wager, General Manager of Scania China, Jia Cunyong, president of Ruili Automobile, together with a number of distinguished guests attended the opening ceremony.
On the same day, Ruili Automobile secured its first order of 10 units Scania GN450 6×2 trucks, all of which were delivered to their customer Jinan Yongchang Logistic Co., Ltd.
Scania Jining Repair Factory is located at Boda Road, Rencheng District, Jining. With easy access to major highways, the factory covers a total area of 42 mu, consisting areas for customer reception, spare parts warehouse, ten repair workshops. Nearly 20 experienced service engineers are stationed at the factory to provide maintenance and repair services for customers.
“To ensure the superb performances of our products, we firmly believe that professional after-sales services and support are indispensable. By cooperating with Ruili Automobile, we will be able to better serve our customers in Shandong province,” said Steve Wager.
Scania is committed to building a sound sales & service network in China. Currently, it boasts 19 distributors and nearly 40 service stations in China.
- Scania Delivers Its 7000th Trucks in Hongkong 2019-11-22
- Scania Expands Its Presence to Northeast China 2019-04-01
- Scania Unveiled an Entire Range of New Trucks in Thailand 2019-02-28
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand 2019-02-28
- Scania’s New Truck Generation Officially Launched in UAE 2018-11-02
- Scania Delivers Its XT P 370 6×6 Tanker to Fight Forest Fires in Sweden 2018-10-29
- IAA 2018: Scania to Present New Plug-in Hybrid Truck 2018-09-17
- IAA 2018: Scania Announced No Diesel-Powered Vehicles on Show 2018-09-12
- Scania Sets to Launch Its Own China Truck Factory As Ownership Rules Eased 2018-08-21
- Scania Wins Latest 1,000 Point Test for the Second Year in Succession 2018-02-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September