Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
On September 12, 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition, officially kicked off at Baotou International Exhibition Center. Benbei brought four vehicles, including V3ET natural gas truck, V3ET diesel truck, light urban construction truck and 8×8 logistic truck on display.
Beiben V3ET trucks for the high-end logistic market, are the results of hard work and concerted efforts of many leading vehicle experts in four years. Incorporating the avant gard design and introducing internationally well-renowned spare parts, the vehicle boasts 1.5 million km in B10 life expectancy.
In 2019, the newly upgraded V3ET trucks hit the market. With lighter weight, higher fuel economy, higher reliability, higher safety standards, higher intelligence and more travel comforts, the trucks are set to further improving the profit margin for truck operators.
Beiben light-weight construction truck incorporates advantages of both NG80 and NG09. It has successfully lowered the weight of its chassis by 9.16 tons while still maintain its competitive loading capacity.
Beiben logistic truck can be readily adaptable to multiple transportation needs in warring environment. With high flexibility, high protection level, internet connectivity, it is the main carrier and loading platform for modern weaponry. As the new generation wheeled armor vehicle, it is set to making big splashes in the industry.
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
- Beiben Fire-fighting Truck Delivered to South Africa for Operation 2018-12-07
- Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line 2018-11-07
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Displayed at Hohhot New Energy Vehicle Summit 2018-10-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September